Enablement manager for Capgemini Alliance
- Drive certification and learning programs
- Manage sales and pipeline information on continuous basis & provide inputs to leadership on sales performance, pipelines, initiatives, budget, etc. on weekly, monthly and quarterly basis
- Support leadership on M Review and other business meets
- Create ad-hoc reports as per business needs
- Support and drive partner events and other programs
- Drive business initiatives related to offer development, campaigns and enablement
Desired candidate profile
- 5+ years in a PMO or project manager role or business management role.
- Worked in a global role in any Indian or multinational IT company
- 3+ years experience in managing international/ global clients from offshore location.
- Strong reporting experience using excel
- Good understanding of business KPIs.
- Good communication skills – oral & written
- Comfortable working with North American and European clients
- Very skilled in working with numbers and comes with analytical bent of mind
- Very good attention to details
- Ability to work on strict deadlines & ability to juggle multiple priorities as per the business need.
- Solution oriented- ability to think through business problems and work out a solution.
- Good implementation & monitoring skills
- Strong relationship management skills.