Role and Responsibility:
- Task management – not just maintain task sheet but follow up and lead it to the closure
- Stakeholder management – become a communication hub with various project members (some are monolingual of Japanese/English).
- Meeting facilitation
- Various project management activities such as assignment, risk, progress
- Support to organize steering committee and weekly progress meeting
- Support to assess compliance with various guidelines and mitigation activities
- Manage the programme level risks and issues register
- Carry out assurance review processes as required by the Project Manager
- Knowledge and experience of Microsoft packages, including Project, Powerpoint, Word and Excel
- Strong communications skills, both written and verbal
- Understanding of the importance for detail and organization
- Skill at managing stakeholder groups and balancing diplomacy and tact with assertiveness
- Very good prioritization skills to balance key priorities
- A strong customer centric approach.
- Experience of program co-ordination/administration
- Experience of managing small projects, or exposure to the end to end project lifecycle, or managing substantial parts of the project lifecycle
- Experience of working within a structured project management framework
- Knowledge of project management tools and techniques.
- Enable to read and write in English, not resistant to speak and listen in English (Fluency is not important).
- Insurance and/or financial services industries a plus
- PMP certified or will be required to obtain within 1 year, with Agile/Lean experience