PMO Front End Change Analyst
Who you’ll be working with
A Front End analyst is required to support the Capgemini SAP business unit in Worthing. This currently consists of 280 resources comprising a large number of off-shore, landed and flexible resources. These support one of HMRC’s key strategic platforms which has a large number of complex IT projects & programmes.
We want to make sure that we find the right people to work in our teams, and we know that working full-time isn’t necessarily right for everyone. So we’d love to hear from you if you feel you’re a great fit for this role, and would like to work flexibly. As an example, some of our team members work four days a week, but travel across the UK during their working days. If you are the right person for this role, we’ll find the right working approach for you.
The focus of your role
As part of a large PMO team you will be supporting several project managers within the SAP business unit. The work consists of large, complex projects & programmes. There is a large amount of change which comes through our Front End workflow. Particular focus on workflow control, gathering impacts and time managed responses to our client.
Commercial understanding and attention to detail are a given. You will be working in a collaborative, exciting and fast moving environment.
What you’ll do:
- Monitoring and maintaining the change control workflow.
- Participating in triage and impacting workshops.
- Collating and Pricing work for commercial approval
- Assisting with the production of impacting templates
- Participate in Change Control checkpoint meetings (producing reports & minutes)
- Assisting the Front End manager to maintain compliance to SLA.
What you’ll bring
- An ability to methodically manage and analyse data
- An understanding of Project Management methodology and associated tools knowledge, eg. MS Project, CA OpenWorkbench, MS Excel
- An ability to manage your own activities to tight deadlines, accurately and under pressure
- Strong communication skills and be able to engage with staff at senior levels
- Certification at ISEB Programme & Project Management Foundation level (or equivalent) is desirable.
What we’ll offer you
Professional development, career progression and an inclusive environment that encourages entrepreneurial spirit; it is all on offer at Capgemini. Whilst collaboration is at the core of the way we work, we also recognise individual needs with a flexible benefits package you can tailor to suit you.
Why we’re different
At Capgemini, we help organisations across the world become more agile, more competitive, and more successful. Smart, tailored, often ground-breaking technical solutions to complex problems are the norm. But so, too, is a culture that is as collaborative as it is forward thinking. Working closely with each other, and with our clients, we get under the skin of businesses and to the heart of their goals. You will too.
Capgemini positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We are committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best people to deliver innovative, world-class solutions for our clients. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us. Our comprehensive flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies enable our employees to balance their individual, family and work-life needs.