Capgemini is looking for dynamic program management experts who will drive and program manage set of delivery initiatives for Capgemini Business services globally.
The incumbent is someone who brings strong operational consulting experience across varied sectors and can work closely with the BSv delivery organization. He/she will be collaborating with the senior members of the BSv delivery organization to provide data driven strategic insights. The ideal candidate must possess broad services industry experience, transformation and performance improvement initiatives and a curious mindset. The candidate will be both a “thinker” and a “doer” and will have demonstrated a high degree of collaborative business practices in his/her previous executive experience.
Capgemini is an equal opportunity employer and we encourage women professionals to apply for this position.
Specifically, he/she will be responsible for:
- – Analyze, monitor and report business performance and independently manage and drive different work streams
- – Support BSv delivery leadership to gather inputs for strategy development as well as to align the required support needed for execution
- – Work effectively in a multi-stakeholder environment and responsible for mentoring and managing the productivity of the junior team mates
- – Flexible and agile enough to navigate changing initiatives according to the business requirements
- – Manage programs and support delivery leadership in driving transformation initiatives
- – Ensure management reporting driven through structured problem solving and data analysis
- – Planning and executing assignments – ensuring teams can deliver tangible outcomes through facilitation and analysis
- – Identify risks regarding changes and develop a strategy to overcome or address them
– Understand, interpret and communicate requirements; Provide timely accurate reporting