This role is a unique chance to play your part as a member of the Delivery Unit in contributing to first-class end-to-end solutions in your assignments. You will support and/or play an active role in defining our Delivery Unit practices, standards and ways of working, and apply them to your role. You will work across organisation and team boundaries to ensure we bring the best of the PMO delivery unit to our customers.
You will join a capability of 130+ professionals who provide PMO, Business Operations and Demand Management functions across the Capgemini HMRC Market Unit. As a PMO Analyst you will work alongside the Engagement Manager (EM) on a variety of engagements spanning across projects, programmes, portfolios and services. Your analytical skills, combined with excellent stakeholder management and communication will bring control, direction and insight to our engagements.
You will bring industry best practice and experience as a PMO Analyst, delivering a range of valuable services including;
• Provide engagement level financial monitoring and control, including analysis and reporting into Capgemini’s month end processes
• Monitor engagement budgets and ensure appropriate governance and controls are in place
• Work with EMs to identify and manage pipeline opportunities
• Support the EM with all financial processes required for the engagement; e.g. Purchase Orders, managing 3rd Party Passthrough, invoicing
• Input to team capacity planning and work allocation as part of the financial processes
Risks, Assumptions, Issues, Dependency (RAID) Management
• Support the EM in the identification and logging of relevant delivery RAID items and ensure compliance with all standards
Planning and Control
• Support the EM in the planning of the engagement, including setting up and maintaining accurate project schedules that are compliant with our standards.
• Support the EM in production of timely and accurate status reporting, meeting both client and Capgemini requirements
Quality Management and Governance
• Ensure the engagement governance and control mechanisms are established and monitored, demonstrating effective controls in line with Capgemini’s project management methodology
• Work with the EM and Demand Management to effectively support the change control and proposal management across engagements
PMO experience with the ability to own the PMO service required on the engagements that you support, working under minimal supervision
• Openness to working with other peers and team members to shape and evolve the PMO profession and standards
• Strong business acumen and a high level of financial management and experience of providing key management information to support the business
• Excellent stakeholder engagement with the ability to interact, engage, influence and have credibility at all levels
• Confident communication skills and energy
• A passion for change and proactively encouraging new ideas
• Innovative, open minded and progressive in thinking
• Ability to work in complex environments, on large portfolios of work, being able to multitask
• Have an in-depth understanding of Project Management methodologies and associated tools knowledge
• Competent user of MS Office including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint, Teams and Outlook.
• Recognised qualifications such as ISEB Programme & Project Support Office (PPSO) Advanced certified or equivalent
Work Life Harmony
We understand that everyone has varied lives and we want you to have a great work-life balance. So, where possible, our Work Life Harmony policy will help you to work flexibly and juggle your work and home life.
Capgemini positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We are committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best people to deliver innovative, world-class solutions for our clients. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us. Our comprehensive flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies enable our employees to balance their individual, family and work-life needs.
This role is open to applications through our Relaunch@Capgemini programme for individuals who have been on a Career Break of between 2 and 10 years. We understand that you won’t necessarily match every requirement on the job description but please do apply for the vacancy that best meets your area of expertise. Further details on the programme can be found at https://www.capgemini.com/gb-en/careers/relaunchcapgemini/
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
Discover more about what Capgemini can offer you. Visit:
https://twitter.com/Capgemini and https://www.glassdoor.co.uk/Reviews/Capgemini-Reviews-E3803.htm