An overview of the role
Capgemini’s Relaunch Programme is aimed at supporting talented professionals back into the business by providing a tailored 6-month programme to help refresh and update existing skills as well as developing confidence. We understand that you won’t necessarily match every requirement on the job description but will have some relevant previous experience and a wiliness to learn and further develop your skills in this area. If you have had a career break of 1 ½ years or beyond, for whatever reason, we would love to hear from you!
The PMO Analyst is part of a capability of 130+ professionals who provide PMO, Business Operations and Demand Management functions across the Capgemini HMRC Market Unit. As a PMO Analyst you will work alongside the Engagement Manager (EM) on a variety of engagements spanning across projects, programmes, portfolios and services. Your analytical skills, combined with excellent stakeholder management and communication will bring control, direction and insight to our engagements.
You will bring industry best practice and experience as a PMO Analyst, delivering a range of valuable services including;
- Financial Management
- Risks, Assumptions, Issues, Dependency (RAID) Management
- Supporting the Engagement Manager in the identification and logging of relevant delivery RAID items and ensure compliance with all standards
- Planning and Control
- Quality Management and Governance
- Ensuring the engagement governance and control mechanisms are established and monitored, demonstrating effective controls in line with Capgemini’s project management methodology
- Change Management
- Working with the EM and Demand Management to effectively support the change control and proposal management across engagements
You will have PMO experience with the ability to own the PMO service required on the engagements that you support. In addition you will;
- Be open to working with other peers and team members to shape and evolve the PMO profession and standards
- Have strong business acumen
- Have excellent stakeholder engagement with the ability to interact, engage, influence and have credibility at all levels
- Be a confident communication skills and energy
- Have a passion for change and proactively encouraging new ideas
- Be innovative, open minded and progressive in thinking
- Abile to work in complex environments, on large portfolios of work, being able to multitask
- Be a competent user of MS Office including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint, Teams and Outlook
Achieved/willingness to achieve the following certification:
- Recognised qualifications such as ISEB Programme & Project Support Office (PPSO) Advanced certified or equivalent
Experience/willingness to learn the following:
- Project Management methodologies and associated tools
While we’re a global consultancy, we’re made up of supportive, close-knit communities. Everyone wants to get the best solutions for our customers and create the best working environment.
We have a world class software engineering community; we invest in doing things right and have plenty to say on the subject. We’re active on social media and for those that want to find out more, take a look at our blogs – written by engineers, for engineers: http://capgemini.github.io/
This role is open to applications through our Relaunch@Capgemini programme for individuals who have been on a Career Break of between 2 and 10 years. We understand that you won’t necessarily match every requirement on the job description but please do apply for the vacancy that best meets your area of expertise.
Further details on the programme can be found at https://www.capgemini.com/gb-en/careers/relaunchcapgemini/”
Capgemini positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We are committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best people to deliver innovative, world-class solutions for our clients. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us. Our comprehensive flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies enable our employees to balance their individual, family and work-life needs.
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
Discover more about what Capgemini can offer you. Visit:
https://twitter.com/Capgemini and https://www.glassdoor.co.uk/Reviews/Capgemini-Reviews-E3803.htm