• Program/project manager who has independently led and managed different types of projects/programs (end to end).
• Expert in managing senior resources and project deliverables with providing regular project updates & status reviews to stakeholders.
• Expert in communication and building good rapport with stakeholders. Presents viewpoints and complex ideas in a comprehensible manner.
• Familiar with processes, tools and metrics related to project/program management
• Review/update MOM’s and action logs, dependencies, assumptions
• Setting up and leading governance, tracking timeline & milestone
• Creating business case, Project Charter, Project Plan, RACI matrix and other tools
• Manage project/program level risk/issues and ensure mitigation
• Forecasting, creating, managing budgets and resources.
• Manage changes to the project/program scope, schedule and costs using appropriate techniques
• Documenting and maintaining lessons learnt.
• Extensive knowledge & experience of program/project management methodologies proven by PMI PMP® or equivalent certification.
• Experience in coordinating projects and interdependencies between various projects within the program.
• Proficient with MS Office, Smartsheet, MSP, Primavera and other Project Management tools.
• Adds value to organization by bringing significant improvement/innovation ideas and constantly looks to grow the efficiency and reduce cost.
• Is able to drive the projects/programs to their strategic objective
• Experience in managing/leading multiple large/medium size project/program independently.
• Program management experience in either of combination of F&A Transitions/RPA and various other type of Business improvement programs.
• Must have experience on Financial reporting and analysis on a program level.
• Should have handled teams and is experienced with grooming project managers. Based on requirement should also be comfortable working as an individual contributor.
• Excellent communication, interpersonal skills, organizational and leadership qualities, tenacious and assertive, with a positive ‘can do’ attitude.
• Good client facing skills and should be able to build rapport quickly in a multicultural environment.
• Flexible with shifts and to travel.
• Project Management certifications preferred
• Candidate should be technology savvy with exposure to IT transformations (not mandatory)