- Project manager who has independently managed or assisted in managing different types of projects (end to end).
- Experienced in managing resources and project deliverables with providing regular project updates & status reviews to stakeholders.
- Expert in communication and building good rapport with stakeholders. Presents viewpoints and complex ideas in a comprehensible manner.
- Familiar with processes, tools and metrics related to project/program management.
- Create/update MOM’s and action logs, dependencies, assumptions.
- Setting up and leading governance, tracking timeline & milestone
- Coordinating and assisting with the Senior Project Manager in creating business case, Project Charter, Project Plan, RACI matrix and other tools
- Manage/identify/flag project level risk/issues and ensure mitigation
- Forecasting, creating, managing budgets and resources.
- Manage changes to the project scope, schedule and costs using appropriate techniques
- Documenting and maintaining lessons learnt
• Good knowledge & experience of project management methodologies proven by PMI PMP® or equivalent certification..
• Experience in coordinating with multiple stakeholders. Sending follow up emails.
• Proficient with MS Office, Smartsheet, MSP, Primavera and other Project Management tools.
• Adds value to organization by bringing significant improvement/innovation ideas and constantly looks to grow the efficiency and reduce cost.
• Is able to drive the projects to their strategic objective independently or with the help of Senior Project Manager.
• Experience in managing/leading multiple small size project independently.
• Project management experience in either of combination of F&A Transitions/RPA and various other type of Business improvement programs.
• Must have experience on Financial reporting and analysis on a program level.
• Should be comfortable working as an individual contributor.
• Excellent communication, interpersonal skills, organizational and leadership qualities, tenacious and assertive, with a positive ‘can do’ attitude.
• Flexible with shifts and to travel.
• Project Management certifications preferred
• Candidate should be technology savvy with exposure to IT transformations (not mandatory)