Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online.
What do you need to start?
- Good understanding of Linux administration concepts
- Working knowledge of the monitoring and ticketing systems in place (Prometheus, Grafana, Loki, Sentry, PagerDuty)
- Working knowledge of public cloud concepts as well specific instances, particularly AWS
- Basic knowledge of Git version control system and at least basic knowledge of network and storage concepts
- Good debugging and problem-solving skills and solid understanding of scripting or software development (Bash scripts, Python)
- Solid understanding of CI/CD concepts and tools (particularly Jenkins, Travis)
It’s not essential, but we appreciate if you also have:
- CKA/CKAD/CKS/DCA certificates
- Proficiency with vendor-specific container platforms (e.g. AWS EKS, Azure AKS)
- Basic knowledge of Agile methods
What duties will help you grow?
- Supporting, administering, and maintaining reliable, high availability production systems and services
- Working with Terraform, Kubernetes and with building and managing container images
What have we prepared for you?
Space where you can develop yourself:
- Development programs, external courses, education & certificates co-funding, NEXT platform with free access to Pluralsight, TED talks, Coursera materials, and virtual trainings: e.g. Excel, VBA, RPA or customer care.
- You will have a possibility to join various technical communities.
- Flexible working hours thanks to a variety of projects. Ask your recruiter about possible options.
Our legendary atmosphere:
- We don’t have a rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities and world– changing initiatives like Grant Program. We are a big company with unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and simply… like each other!
A lot of benefits:
- Private medical care which can be extended by a package of dental services purchased on preferential terms.
- Private life insurance which can be extended by oncology package purchased on preferential terms.
- Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to Capgemini.
- Access to Inspiro Audiobooks & MyBenefit (cinema tickets, Multisport and more).
- Offices in great locations, car leasing program, carpooling options and bicycle parking.
Who are we?
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. Our scope is wide. One of the teams is Data Services – part of business unit called Cloud Infrastructure Services.
Do you want to get to know us better? Watch a video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L49dIpnS3lE
Do you have any additional questions about our job offers? Check our Instagram (@capgeminipl) or visit our Facebook profile (Capgemini Polska).