The job on offer
Joining our Cloud Infrastructure Services practice, you’ll have access to innovative projects, with support from talent cloud-native colleagues at the top of their game who’ll help you learn and develop your skills and support you on the pathway to relevant certifications.
From the most senior field experts to those just starting in their careers, this is a team that works together to blow the competition out of the water.
We’ll give you the support needed to develop as a Platform Engineer and you’ll get the opportunity to work on an array of projects that could see you:
- Undertaking cross-functional engineering projects, working with engineers in different knowledge spheres
- Using leading-edge technology as our clients constantly look to take cloud technology further
- Working on large scale, technically challenging projects with our community of engineers
This role will see you:
- Supporting and improving business capabilities, processes and applications in the Cloud.
- Defining and maintaining technical designs according to cloud best practices.
- Championing for agile delivery automation
- Consistently improving by expanding your knowledge, relationships and certifications with our Cloud partners – which will be fully supported
We want to speak to people who are passionate about cloud technologies, with an appetite for continuous learning and a willingness to roll up their sleeves and get stuck-in. Ideally, you’ll have:
- Knowledge, and preferably certification, for designing & implementing either AWS, Azure or Google Compute services, leveraging infrastructure as code
- Experience working with agile methods, with good communication skills, managing both internal and external stakeholders.
- Understanding of CI environments and how they facilitate the automation process with other orchestration tools, including the ability to build and maintain CICD pipelines and underlying infrastructure
- Ability to highlight experience in multiple projects, that could include– cloud migrations, monitoring, modern platforms and cloud cost management
- Evidence you have a core set of engineering competencies – fluency in one or more languages such as Python, Go, Ruby.
At Capgemini, we strive to deliver excellence for our clients whilst also creating an environment where our people can thrive, develop, and enjoy a positive work-life balance. Flexible working allows us to be agile in how we deliver to our clients and by offering more freedom in where and how our people work, contributes to a better employee experience.
All UK employees are eligible to request flexible working arrangements, which can be either informal or formal. Your manager will discuss your request with you and review it to ensure any arrangements work for you, your clients, your team, and our business.
Capgemini is a global leader in partnering with companies to transform and manage their business by harnessing the power of technology. The Group is guided everyday by its purpose of unleashing human energy through technology for an inclusive and sustainable future. It is a responsible and diverse organization of 270,000 team members in nearly 50 countries. With its strong 50 year heritage and deep industry expertise, Capgemini is trusted by its clients to address the entire breadth of their business needs, from strategy and design to operations, fuelled by the fast evolving and innovative world of cloud, data, AI, connectivity, software, digital engineering and platforms. The Group reported in 2020 global revenues of €16 billion.
Get the Future You Want | www.capgemini.com