The job on offer
Capgemini’s industry-leading cloud-native engineering community are at the top of their game. Responsible for ensuring some of the world’s most demanding applications are available, they refuse to be constrained by the limits of today’s technology – instead of developing for tomorrow’s needs. From the most senior field experts to those just starting in their careers, this is a team that works together to blow the competition out of the water.
Our distinguished architects are responsible for the technical decisions for large cloud-native transformation projects, guiding and orchestrating multiple scrum teams to deliver unique solutions that leverage all that our hyperscale partners and their ecosystem can offer.
• Working with our business development teams to frame novel, cloud-native platform and SRE offerings.
• Working with strategy, enterprise architecture and application colleagues from across Capgemini, assembling teams with the optimum blend of skills and experience to rapidly deliver business value.
• A true agile coach, piloting your teams, collaborating with others, and finding the best way to progress.
• Attracting, encouraging and developing our engineers, promoting the fun and excitement of leveraging the latest and best technology.
• Stepping back from hands-on coding but you’ll be able to pick up issues and guide your team to fix problems quickly whilst continuously improving
• A bachelor’s degree, relevant and broad, practical IT experience of the cloud technologies, infrastructure and operations leveraged by software engineers, data engineers and data scientists.
• Deep knowledge of the cloud-native tools, languages and methods.
• Willingness to contribute your ideas and opinion on the latest industry trends.
Most importantly, you will have a passion for learning about new technologies and sharing your knowledge and skills with your colleagues and the wider technical community.
At Capgemini, we strive to deliver excellence for our clients whilst also creating an environment where our people can thrive, develop, and enjoy a positive work-life balance. Flexible working allows us to be agile in how we deliver to our clients and by offering more freedom in where and how our people work, contributes to a better employee experience.
All UK employees are eligible to request flexible working arrangements, which can be either informal or formal. Your manager will discuss your request with you and review it to ensure any arrangements work for you, your clients, your team, and our business.
Capgemini is a global leader in partnering with companies to transform and manage their business by harnessing the power of technology. The Group is guided everyday by its purpose of unleashing human energy through technology for an inclusive and sustainable future. It is a responsible and diverse organization of 270,000 team members in nearly 50 countries. With its strong 50 year heritage and deep industry expertise, Capgemini is trusted by its clients to address the entire breadth of their business needs, from strategy and design to operations, fuelled by the fast evolving and innovative world of cloud, data, AI, connectivity, software, digital engineering and platforms. The Group reported in 2020 global revenues of €16 billion.
Get the Future You Want | www.capgemini.com