Capgemini is hiring a PL/1 Senior Developer. He/she will be in charge of:
– Implementation of technical and functional requirements based on the functional design.
– Create technical specification based on the functional input.
– Support in design and testing phases within the focus teams.
– Analyzing and fixing of defects.
– Create documentation based on the software development guidelines.
– Software development, deployment and support lifecycles.
– Writing technical specifications, technical design documents, requirement analysis.
– 3 to 6 years of experience in practicing the relevant skills.
– Very good knowledge about PL1, usage of PL1 in various Projects.
– Very good understanding of relational Datamodel, able to write complex SQL Queries (select, insert, update), sub selects and so on, Usage of SQL within projects.
– Basic knowledge about linux as operating system, no programming skills necessary, just basic linux commands (vi editor, grep, sudo, netstat and so on).
– Practical experience with version management systems like SVN, clearcase, CVS
– Open minded, communicative, motivated and self dependent, responsible
– Agile methodologies (good to have): Teams are working in the agile groups (analysts, developers, testers), experience with agile methods (eg. SCRUM, XP) is a plus
– English as working language, knowledge of German language is an advantage.
Tecnologías: pl1, agile, sql,
Salario: Sin especificarApply now