About the Team
Working as part of the broader enabling function alongside finance, IT, HR and legal, our Administration/Business Services team work together to deliver best in class client/stakeholder centric services.
About the Role
Supporting 3 high profile Vice Presidents you will draw on your outstanding organisational skills and attention to detail. Being able to confidently liaise with partners, team members and clients will stand you in good stead, as will a strong sense of accountability and a commitment to delivering quality service. A background within a professional services or corporate environment would be ideal.
Most importantly about you
- Previous experience in a similar role within a professional services or corporate environment
- The ability to provide proactive diary management- including scheduling of meetings and conference calls. Simultaneous coordination of several diaries will be required
- Experience in email management, delegation, meeting preparation, report generation, presentation preparation
- An aptitude for Domestic and international travel booking and processing expenses for the Vice Presidents that you will support. This role will also be responsible for international travel arrangements for Capgemini employees seconded to Australia
- The willingness to perform general administration duties and reception relief as required
What we can offer you?
Working at Capgemini you’ll find the rewards are more than just financial. Not only will you work alongside inspiring colleagues with a world of experience but you will also have access to great benefits including, salary continuance insurance, paid parental leave, education assistance, salary packaging, the ability to purchase additional leave, as well as, discounts on entertainment, financial and wellbeing services, travel and shopping.
Capgemini is one of the world’s foremost providers of consulting, technology, outsourcing services and local professional services. Present in over 40 countries with more than 200,000 people, the Capgemini Group helps its clients transform in order to improve their performance and competitive positioning.
Ranked among Ethisphere’s 2018 Most Ethical Companies in the Word, our seven values are at the heart of everything we do – Honesty, Boldness, Trust, Team Spirit, Freedom, Fun and Modesty.
If you believe you have “La Niaque” to go the extra mile, then apply by submitting your resume and cover letter.
Want to know more? To learn more about Capgemini and find out about what makes our people unique, log ontowww.capgemini.com.au
Proof of work entitlements and visa status will be required prior or at offer time. Successful applicants will be required to complete a Criminal Record and Reference checks prior to commencement of employment.