Capgemini, a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations.
The focus of your role
Secretarial Support up to 4-5 Vps
What you’ll do
- Full support to Capgemini UK VPs including:
- Comprehensive and proactive diary management to ensure productive time usage, this will include regular scheduling of meetings, accommodating multiple diaries across different time zones
- Itinerary planning to ensure seamless logistics of meetings and travel
- Co-ordinating visa applications and other related travel documents
- Monitoring and entering of expenses, timesheets and invoices using online systems
- Liaison with clients and staff on behalf of the Vice Presidents
- Assisting other PAs as and when necessary to include holiday cover
- General administration duties
What you’ll bring
- Excellent organisational skills
- Good communication skills. Comfortable at interacting with senior stakeholders and clients
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Powerpoint, Excel and Outlook
- Ability to support with technology enabled meetings e.g. video conferencing, skype, digital conference calls
- High attention to detail
- Conscientious, confident and proactive
What we’ll offer you
Professional development. Accelerated career progression. An environment that encourages entrepreneurial spirit. It’s all on offer at Capgemini. And although collaboration is at the core of the way we work, we also recognise individual needs with a flexible benefits package you can tailor to suit you.
Why we’re different
At Capgemini, we help organisations across the world become more agile, more competitive and more successful. Smart, tailored, often-ground breaking technical solutions to complex problems are the norm. But so, too, is a culture that’s as collaborative as it is forward thinking. Working closely with each other, and with our clients, we get under the skin of businesses and to the heart of their goals. You will too.
Capgemini positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We are committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best people to deliver innovative, world-class solutions for our clients. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us. Our comprehensive flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies enable our employees to balance their individual, family and work-life needs.