- Understanding the NFR from the Project Team and devising detailed test plan.
- Recording and Scripting the workflows, Debugging Correlation and Data Issues
- Execution of Load Tests, Soak Test and Scalability Tests
- Producing Test Results against the NFR.
- Hands on Experience in Risk based Testing and assessments.
- Hands on delivery experience on Scoping, Work load modeling, Test plan creation, Test script creation, Test execution, Test results creation and bottleneck analysis, Capacity analysis like GC etc, Tier level response time analysis, Code level response time analysis with instrumentation tools.
- Very good soft skills such as: Communication and articulations skills, Delivery based leadership qualities. Mentoring abilities.
- Performance Test Analysis using HP LoadRunner
- Hands on experience in all stages of Performance Testing Lifecycle
- Excellent Communications Skills and Analytical Skills
- Hands on Experience in devising Test Strategy (PoC) and Test Plan.
- Identify Performance bottlenecks and assist Development Team in fixing it.
- Experience in working on multiple projects concurrently.
Primary Skills (Must have)
Secondary Skills (Nice to have)
- Splunk, AppDynamics, Fiddler, Wireshark, SQL/DB2/QMON and Other Instrumentation tools