Location: New York, NY
- Experienced Performance Engineer responsible for all phases of performance testing to include planning designing scripting executing analyzing and reporting.
- This is a critical role that acts as owner of the performance testing for various concurrent projects assigned.
- This role requires significant interaction with various teams to oversee all performance testing deliverables and activities for large highly complex projects.
- Additional Performance Tester responsibilities include Performing complex analysis of business processes and performance requirements to drive completion of performance testing requirements and test design.
- Partnering to support requirements including test data test IDs and test environment readiness.
- Utilizing technical and functional knowledge of applications and enterprise standards to evaluate and resolve complex performance test designs and results/
- Providing communication to project stakeholders.
- Plan and Design complex Vertical and Integrated Performance test scenarios for applications and infrastructure to be used for application and Integrated Load Testing Design and write performance test scripts using LoadRunner and or Performance Center VuGen.
- Execute and coordinate monitoring of performance tests on various platforms to include C JAVA NET Services and databases.
- Analyze performance test results identifying potential bottlenecks.
- Produce comprehensive test reports and present findings to management.
- Analyze application usage and server performance data as required.
- Work with application development teams and business users to develop and validate performance requirements.
- 5 years of application development and implementation experience.
- 5 years of performance tuning experience.
- 4 years of Performance Center or LoadRunner experience.
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
What We Offer:
Your career matters to you and is important to us too. Because your goals and needs are constantly evolving, we offer visibility, leeway and support to help you grow and progress in your career. This approach builds notably on our comprehensive competency framework, our personal development, training and career management programs, and our University innovative and business-focused learning curriculums. We promote a culture of diversity. We believe working with talented individuals from different backgrounds and points of view is a strategic advantage and an ongoing opportunity. Diversity enriches our creative solutions and adds value for our clients. With the digital tech sector growing at a rapid pace and women significantly underrepresented in the industry, we are determined to inspire and recruit more women into technology and build diverse teams that reflect the clients we serve. Our Shared values have been at the heart of the group since our formation. They are honesty, boldness, trust, freedom, team spirit, modesty and fun. These values influence the way we meet client needs while respecting the regulatory requirements of each country in which we operate, and the way we promote ethically sound practices within Capgemini and in our partnerships. Capgemini is committed to building a workforce of employees with diverse backgrounds and work experiences. We strongly encourage women, veterans and active military service personnel to apply.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law. This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship. Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-lawApplicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.