Performance Test Lead – 6 to 9 Yrs – Pune
Job Description/Job Specification:
Should have Performance Engineering skills.
The role will supplement the continuing evolution to establish and solidify performance testing capabilities and expertise, both as part of the Technical Platform engineering team and to embed the performance testing processes, tooling and experience into cross-functional teams and their projects.
• Experience of performance testing and tuning web based applications
• Experience of performance testing and tuning micro-services / APIs running on Cloud based PaaS platforms, either on premise or within a managed service (eg. AWS)
• Experience of Pivotal Cloud Foundry PaaS platform and/or MuleSoft framework, along with Jenkins CI/CD pipeline is desirable
• Familiar with performance testing tools (such as JMeter, HP Performance Center, SOASTA), and monitoring/logging tools (such as AppDynamics, New Relic, Splunk)
• Experience of using Windows / UNIX / Linux / Web / Database performance monitors to diagnose performance issues
• Experience planning, estimating, designing, executing and analyzing output from performance tests
• Experience of working in an agile environment, "DevOps" team or a similar multi skilled team in a technically demanding function
Primary Skill : Loadrunner
Exp : 6 to 9 Yrs
Location : Pune