Performance Test Analyst – 4 to 6 Yrs – Hyderabad
• Scripting experience in multiple protocols (preferably HTTP, Web services and Truclient).
• Experience in Application Performance Monitoring(APM) tools like AppDynamics or Dynatrace.
• Experience in analyzing Oracle Automatic Workload Repository (AWR) reports.
• Experience in Test Planning, estimations and Workload Model designing.
• Working experience in Performance Center.
• Good technical skills in analyzing and debugging scripting issues.
• Mentor and guide other team members on the scripting issues and execution issues.
• Design and execute different test scenarios in Performance Center based on the workload model.
• Experience in real time monitoring during performance test executions.
• Analyze performance test results and identify the bottlenecks.
• Identify test data requirements and create required test data for executions.
• Must have performance testing experience on PEGA based applications.
• Experience in analyzing PAL (Performance Analyzer) and PLA (PEGA Log Analyzer) reports.