Performance Test Analyst – 4 to 6 yrs – Bangalore
Job Description with Project details/Client
• Understanding the NFR from the Test Plan.
• Recording and Scripting the workflows, Debugging Correlation and Data Issues
• Execution of Load Tests, Soak Test and Scalability Tests
• Work Load Modeling
• Producing Test Results against the NFR.
Shift Timings :
8 AM – 5PM (Mon-Fri)
• Strong in VuGen 9.5 or above using HTTP/HTTPS or WebServices or Java or MQ
• Performance Test Execution and Response Time Analysis using HP LoadRunner or Silk Performer or any other Load Test Tool.
• Hands-on Experience or exposure to C/C++/Java Language
• Performance Monitoring using nmon or perfmon or any other similar tools
• Hands on or Exposure to End to End Performance Testing Lifecycle
• Excellent Communications Skills and Analytical Skills.
• Demonstrate ability to identify performance bottlenecks
Primary Skills (Must have)
HP Load Runner, VuGen, HTTP Protocol
Exposure to C/C++/Java Language
Excellent Communication Skills
Secondary Skills (Nice to have)
Work Experience in Silk Performer, Jmeter or similar tool. Diagnostic tools like APM
Hands on experience in C/C++/Java
End to End Performance Testing Lifecycle Management
Experience Required: 3-5 Years
Total Experience: 4-6 Years
Relevant Experience: 3-5 Years