- Good knowledge in Excel (Lookups/Match, Pivot, Syntax, Index, Circular Reference, Data Validation, Conditional Formatting etc.)
- Very quick learning, analyzing and retention capability, high on both ability and willingness to learn.
- Calm and composed by nature, with an innate ability to conceptualize and think logically in very demanding work scenarios.
- Presence of mind with high level of engagement and sharpness. Should be very good with data representation.
- Proactive with strong mental stature to work under pressure and stringent deadlines.
- Provide support to multiple functional and tecno-functional issues within the SAP HCM PM landscape across organizational hierarchy.
- Should be open with shifts.
- Keen “eye for detail”.