About the Team
Our Applications Managed Services team help our clients create more value for their business and improve efficiency through IT Systems. Our services are highly industrialized, underpinned by robust SLAs, based on industry-standard best practices, and delivered by a cost-effective mix of onshore, nearshore and offshore resources. We’re about more than ‘keeping the lights on for less’ – we provide a commitment to continuous improvement and value generation.
About the Role
- Contribute to development and adoption of support and development practices, ensuring standards, tools, processes and frameworks (such as ITIL) are fully utilised, guaranteeing outcome quality
- Apply PeopleTools technical knowledge and expertise to delivery of innovative solution design
- Apply knowledge and skills in PeopleSoft technical architecture in a windows SQL server environment or willingness to learn
- Document technical designs, ensuring documentation is accurately recorded and maintained according to defined standards
- Participate in technical reviews, architectural designs and development communities of practice
- Coordinate and deliver to lifecycle planning including applying application bundles, security patches and tools updates
Most importantly about you
- Demonstrated PeopleSoft technical experience delivering within the Software Development Lifecycle through analysis, design, development, testing, release and deployment, documentation and application support
- PeopleSoft technical knowledge and experience in PeopleTools such as PeopleCode, Application Engine, SQRs, SQL, Integration Broker, Compenent Interfaces, Workflow, Security
- Knowledge in COBOL will be an advantage
- Experience in developing and providing support services to high quality integrated business systems
- Experience in providing BAU support in PeopleSoft modules such as HR, GP, T&L, ELM etc
- Skills in PeopleSoft technical architecture will be an advantage
- Experience in debugging or troubleshooting complex problems while providing effective progress communications and fault escalation procedures
- Proven track record of conducting technical peer reviews and contributing to development standards
Please note, due to the level of security clearance required, we can only consider Australian Citizens who are NV1 cleared for this role
What we can offer you?
Working at Capgemini you’ll find the rewards are more than just financial. Not only will you work alongside inspiring colleagues with a world of experience, but you will also have access to great benefits including, salary continuance insurance, paid parental leave, education assistance, salary packaging, the ability to purchase additional leave, as well as, discounts on entertainment, financial and wellbeing services, travel and shopping.
Capgemini is one of the world’s foremost providers of consulting, technology, outsourcing services and local professional services. Present in over 40 countries with more than 180,000 people, the Capgemini Group helps its clients transform in order to improve their performance and competitive positioning.
Ranked among Ethisphere’s 2018 Most Ethical Companies in the Word. Our seven values are at the heart of everything we do – Honesty, Boldness, Trust, Team Spirit, Freedom, Fun and Modesty.
If you believe you have “La Niaque” to go the extra mile, then apply by submitting your resume and cover letter.
Want to know more? To learn more about Capgemini and find out about what makes our people unique, log on to www.capgemini.com.au
Proof of work entitlements and visa status will be required