PeopleSoft Technical Consultant
As Capgemini we are a leading PeopleSoft HCM implementer. We manage a broad spectrum of small to complex projects, optimizing HR processes, the HR organization and bringing more value to the business. Thanks to our extensive experience, we developed a thorough and integrated implementation methodology. Our dedicated PeopleSoft HCM team has recently won new projects in Brussels and is looking forward to welcome a new enthusiastic colleague.
- Based on your preferences, skills and resource requirements, you can participate in every phase of a PeopleSoft HCM implementation: offer, design, development, test, UAT, transition and production support.
- You take up several roles during an implementation phase: Designer, Developer, Peoplesoft administrator, Technical teamlead, …
- You translate business and functional requirements from the customer in technical specifications, keeping in mind the functional and technical integrity of the application;
- You implement the technical specifications into the system using the latest technology;
- You inform the client on Capgemini’s service offering;
- You perform as a strong team player in large global ERP implementation teams;
- You are able to guide Young Professionals and capitalize the experience of expert colleagues;
- You’re interested in learning new technologies such as Oracle Fusion.
As PeopleSoft Technical Consultant:
- You have 3 or more years hands-on experience with People tools: Application Designer, Application Engine, Component Interface, XML Publisher, PeopleCode, Integration Broker, Workflow.
- Database (Oracle, SQL Server) and/or ETL knowledge, Oracle Middleware and/or Peoplesoft installation knowledge is a plus.
- You have excellent analytical skills.
- Experience in leading a team is a plus.
- Work experience with India is a plus.
- You have experience in ERP implementation projects.
- You have the ability to work effectively in a globally dispersed team, with clients, partners and vendors.
- You have the ability to work in complex project environments.
- You have an eye for detail, software quality and you understands the added value of a methodological approach.
It’s also very important to be able to express yourself in Dutch as well as French. English is the official language within Capgemini, so the knowledge of these languages is essential. You are flexible to travel within Belgium.
The offer of Capgemini!
You will have the opportunity to work in challenging projects for major clients. You will work at a consulting firm where it is about content, passion, teamwork and encouraging personal input and development.
At Capgemini, sharing knowledge is one of the main goals. We regularly organize events where you get to know the latest techniques and where you share important developments with colleagues. International online Capgemini communities are widely used, where people discuss methods, trends, projects and everything else you find interesting. Capgemini also gives you the opportunity to develop yourself at the Capgemini Academy, where you can get additional licenses recognized in your field. We really invest in your future.
We offer an excellent benefits package.