MEDIOR PEOPLESOFT DATAMIGRATION CONSULTANT
As Capgemini we are a leading PeopleSoft HCM implementer. We manage a broad spectrum of small to complex projects, optimizing HR processes, the HR organization and bringing more value to the business. Thanks to our extensive experience, we developed a thorough and integrated implementation methodology. Our dedicated PeopleSoft HCM team has recently won new projects in Brussels and is looking forward to welcome a new enthusiastic colleague.
• You will translate business and functional requirements from the customer in technical specifications, keeping in mind the functional and technical integrity of the application.
• You will implement the technical specifications into the system using the latest technology
• You have interaction and a close collaboration with the customer on various levels: gather their requirements, define, document and validate solutions, inform the client on Capgemini’s service offering,…
• You implement datamigration best practices and tools
• You participate in a team with both onsite and offshore teammembers
• You perform as a strong team player in large global ERP implementation teams.
As a PeopleSoft Datamigration Consultant you have:
– 3 or more years hands-on experience with data migration activities and projects
– People tools experience (Application Designer, Application Engine, Component Interface, PeopleCode, Integration Broker)
– ETL experience with tools such as Informatica PowerCenter, ODI, Talend,… is a plus
– Proven teamlead qualities is a plus
– Good analytical skills
– Experience participating in ERP implementation projects
– The ability to work effectively in a globally dispersed team, with clients and vendors
– The ability to work in complex project environments.
– An eye for details, software quality and you understand the added value of a methodological approach.
It’s also very important to be able to express yourself in Dutch as well as French. English is the official language within Capgemini, so the knowledge of these languages is essential. You are flexible to travel within Belgium.
The offer of Capgemini!
You will have the opportunity to work in challenging projects for major clients. You will work at a consulting firm where it is about content, passion, teamwork and encouraging personal input and development.
At Capgemini, sharing knowledge is one of the main goals. We regularly organize events where you get to know the latest techniques and where you share important developments with colleagues. International online Capgemini communities are widely used, where people discuss methods, trends, projects and everything else you find interesting. Capgemini also gives you the opportunity to develop yourself at the Capgemini Academy, where you can get additional licenses recognized in your field. We really invest in your future.
We offer an excellent benefits package.