The Job on Offer
Capgemini Global Insights & Data business line is a market leader in the data, platform, and analytics across all regions and cross many sectors (including financial services, consumer products, manufacturing & life sciences). Our offerings include end-2-end data integration to cloud platform, complete suite of AI engineering capabilities and a category of sector-based advanced analytics / AI solutions.
Capgemini global Insights & Data business line requires an experienced People Analytics Lead to work with our growing Global HR team and preferably with good understanding on market trends in the areas of business intelligence, cloud, data warehousing, reporting and analytics.
The People Analytics Lead will deliver impact by transforming data and analysis into insights and recommendations to inform the strategic direction of the firm’s People strategy. Reporting to the CHRO, the People Analytics Lead provides analytical leadership across the firm’s People Functions (Recruiting, Learning & Development, Career Development, RMG, and HR Business Partnering) as well as supports special projects and strategic initiatives related to People for the firm’s leadership team. The People Analytics Lead will play a critical role in driving the People Strategy.
The range of activities that you will get involved with is extensive and includes:
- Partner with the CHRO, and other firm leadership to support deliverables for special projects related to firm People Strategy (e.g., diversity, retention, etc.)
- Frame key issues
- Design analytic approach to address
- Execute analysis
- Communicate insights and implications to key stakeholders
- Lead dataset development for near-term needs (e.g., create and maintain a dataset that can be leveraged across various use cases) and help build out a more robust long-term system.
- Spearhead innovative analyses to drive business decisions and measure success of firm programs and initiatives (e.g., analyze exit survey results; analyze key drivers of performance through analyzing the correlation between performance trends and potential drivers; etc.)
- Point of contact and subject matter expert for ad hoc people data and analytics requests
- Partner with firm’s People Functions (Recruiting, Learning & Development, Career Development, Staffing, Core HR) to support ongoing operational analytics efforts (e.g., recruiting funnel analysis; performance trends analysis; hours and staff utilization analysis)
- Ensure best practices are followed for data capture and tracking
- Identify data capture and analytics efficiency improvements as the firm scales and grows and collaborate with teams to implement
- Design and service dashboards and other tools for visualizing data; support functional team usage
- Lead systems assessment and implementation as needs arise (e.g., applicant tracking system, HRIS system, learning management system, etc.)
- Support the broader goals of the HR team
- Maintain unwavering confidentially with HR information
- Closely work with Data Management community operational leader and enable him by right Marketing Communication strategy
- Business analytics, statistics, math, or computer science preferred
- Ability to manage several projects simultaneously
- Superb analytical skills; hands-on experience manipulating and deriving insight from large datasets
- Expert PPT and Excel skills
- Proficiency in Tableau, Alteryx and programming tools (e.g., SAS, R, Python, etc.) is a plus
- Experience with HRIS is a plus
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to develop strategic recommendations
- Team oriented: strong interpersonal skills and ability to work collaboratively with all stakeholders
- Professional and demonstrates integrity at all times
- Education = Degree/Diploma in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, or any related discipline
At Capgemini, we strive to deliver excellence for our clients whilst also creating an environment where our people can thrive, develop, and enjoy a positive work-life balance. Flexible working allows us to be agile in how we deliver to our clients and by offering more freedom in where and how our people work, contributes to a better employee experience.
All UK employees are eligible to request flexible working arrangements, which can be either informal or formal. Your manager will discuss your request with you and review it to ensure any arrangements work for you, your clients, your team, and our business.
Capgemini is a global leader in partnering with companies to transform and manage their business by harnessing the power of technology. The Group is guided everyday by its purpose of unleashing human energy through technology for an inclusive and sustainable future. It is a responsible and diverse organization of 270,000 team members in nearly 50 countries. With its strong 50 year heritage and deep industry expertise, Capgemini is trusted by its clients to address the entire breadth of their business needs, from strategy and design to operations, fuelled by the fast evolving and innovative world of cloud, data, AI, connectivity, software, digital engineering and platforms. The Group reported in 2020 global revenues of €16 billion.
Get the Future You Want | www.capgemini.com