Overview of the role
A curious mind with a passion for the Data-driven approaches and story-telling to People related use-cases. In this role you will work with the team to build the strategy & roadmap for people analytics function, handling projects of high priority, building reports and create engaging visual data presentations. This role is an integral part of the Capgemini Group HR function.
“Get the future you want” and so much more at Capgemini by helping us drive data driven decisions in all that we do to support our people be the best that they can be.
We’re a global team responsible for driving People Analytics function for Capgemini Group and we do it by supporting the communities & people in this space. Everyone of us wants to get the best solutions for our customers and create the best working environment.
We understand that everyone has varied lives and we want you to have a great work-life balance. So, where possible, our policies and people will help you to work flexibly and juggle your work and home life.
What you’ll do
As a People Analytics Manager you will work across a range of initiatives and activities within a strategic environment. Your key responsibilities will be to proactively engage on:
- Help us build and pioneer best People Analytics practices, roadmap and technology
- Align the HR functional intelligence with Analytical possibilities to create business value
- Manage projects and workflows for all kinds of audiences ( HRs, Business..)
- Support the “community of People Analytics practitioners”
- Develop holistic storyboards backed with strong analytics and outside-in thinking while tackling the PA projects
- 5+ years of professional experience with an emphasis on HR experience and Data-science understanding
- Passion & curiosity for Data-driven approaches
- Professional experience of working in a People Analytics function
- Strong understanding of HR function, People data & Analytical methods
- Attention to data and identify insights that matter most and create effective storyboards
- Comfortable with Data-science methodologies & get hands inside data
- Able to project manage by iterating in an Agile approach with a continuous improvement attitude
- Deeper Understanding of Data management & People Analytics market understanding would be an added plus
- A strong knowledge and high level of confidence in the use of spreadsheets, PowerPoint & Data science tools