Need Pega Soultion Architect to work in an Agile environment.
Designation: Senior Consultant
Pega Solution Architect
– Overall IT experience of 4-6 years. Pega PRPC specific experience of 4+ years
– Solid fundamentals in Core Java & Object Oriented concepts
– Implementation knowledge of Java/J2EE
– Pega v7.x or above technical certification. Candidates with CSA & CSSA certification
– Experience in Pega Frameworks – CPM, Case Management , Decision Management etc
– Good command on Web technologies including knowledge on Servlets, JSP, and XML. Should have hands on experience in developing web applications.
– Comfortable with System Administration and ability to demonstrate PRPC infrastructure installation, setup, and configuration
– Ability to program a PRPC solution considering the present application scenario and business requirements
– Expertise in developing detailed flows and activities for requirements within PRPC
– Ability to configure business rules in rule-sets within Pega Rules Process Commander software
– Ability to program integrations with external applications and systems using Pega’s connectors and integration services
– Good knowledge in programming flows, defining rules, creating classes, developing HTML streams, activities in the PRPC.
– Experience in building user Interface with Flow Actions, Harness and Section rules
– Hands-on experience in developing various PRPC activities, flows, flow actions, assignments, declarative rules, reports, and correspondence templates