Job Title: PEGA MDE Lead Role
Location: US (Prefer NY/IL)
Employment type: Full time with Benefits
- We are looking to recruit a Pega LSA Lead System Architect for Capgemini Financial Services Digital BPM Practice in USA
- This is a permanent fulltime position and this represents a unique opportunity for someone to enhance their Digital Transformation Consulting career Solution expertise in Financial Services is a must
- Required background in either Banking and Capital Markets industry or Insurance industry or both if possible
- Extensive experience in creating and responding to RFI RFP RFQ RFO and SOWs
- Lead the solution architecture and design based on the best methodology
- Leading BPM SOA based Solution for Strategic BPM Projects
- Roll out Multi Channel Multi Geography Working closely with architecture delivery to design the Pega component in the context of the wider program
- Working communicating with onshore team to share design implementation details and participation of design discussions with client
- Attending Design session capture design decisions produce Enterprise Class Structure design Cases and Flows create data model Principal PRPC Architecture with 20 years of experience with a strong hold on PEGA and other BPM technologies
- 5 years of Pega experience as LSA
- Extensive hands on experience in Pega technology especially case management service connector API data model UI security in PEGA
- Preferable experience on PEGA CDH CLM and or PEGA KYC framework Analysis and debugging skill to solve issues within a strict timeline
- Experience on working in lean Agile environment
- Experience on Relational Database Management Systems including architecting and designing for performance and scalability and working with Object to Relational Mapping schemes for distributed data access
- Fundamentals in Core Java Object Oriented concepts and excellent skills in MSSQL should be proficient in SQL commands
- Should have worked in various technology stacks Cloud DevOps IBM Oracle UNIX AIX Windows Java J2EE Databases and Mainframe etc
- Ability to Provide thought leadership to regularly generate and incubate new Pega concepts decisioning AI ML etc across business tech project dimensions solving complex business issues
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.
What We Offer
Your career matters to you and is important to us too. Because your goals and needs are constantly evolving, we offer visibility, leeway and support to help you grow and progress in your career. This approach builds notably on our comprehensive competency framework, our personal development, training and career management programs, and our University innovative and business-focused learning curriculums.
We promote a culture of diversity. We believe working with talented individuals from different backgrounds and points of view is a strategic advantage and an ongoing opportunity. Diversity enriches our creative solutions and adds value for our clients.
With the digital tech sector growing at a rapid pace and women significantly underrepresented in the industry, we are determined to inspire and recruit more women into technology and build diverse teams that reflect the clients we serve.
Our Shared values have been at the heart of the group since our formation. They are honesty, boldness, trust, freedom, team spirit, modesty and fun. These values influence the way we meet client needs while respecting the regulatory requirements of each country in which we operate, and the way we promote ethically sound practices within Capgemini and in our partnerships.
Capgemini is committed to building a workforce of employees with diverse backgrounds and work experiences. We strongly encourage women, veterans and active military service personnel to apply.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.