Job Title: PEGA MDE Lead
Location: United States
Employee type: Full time with Benefits
- Capgemini Financial Services is looking to recruit a new leader for Pega
- This is a full time permanent position based in the United States however travel will be required throughout our global network
- We are seeking an experienced business development leader for the role someone comfortable to work as the bridge between our account teams and our team of consultants and technologists to design communicate and sell in transformational digital solutions
- The successful candidate will have experience in selling AI Machine learning solutions or MarTech and be expected to drive sales through consultative selling and be comfortable in working with C level executives
- The candidate will be able to bring together business issues with technology opportunities and develop propositions which address customer experience design using the Pega platform
- The candidate Being the critical link between the customer facing market units and the delivery capability
- In this role the Pega Lead will build close working relationships with other Capgemini units and also Pega themselves to help grow market presence Target market opportunities through the deployment of innovative offers
- Work with our client partners to identify opportunities and buyer personas
- Develop propositions to improve customer experience to meet the ever changing expectations of the new digital consumer
- This will involve working work closely with our account teams and or teams of domain and technology experts
- Together they will draw on our digital services and platforms to deliver ground breaking solutions that deliver against these needs
- The work will be across all aspects of banking and insurance sectors
- Work with our Client partners domain specialists technology specialists and commercial team to develop digital solutions using the Pega software and strategies by identifying opportunities and issues defining solutions developing business cases and delivery plans
- Build strong relationships with clients and prospects by communicating the above in a clear and motivating fashion
- Work with our transformation experts from our Consulting Services to develop and evolve Capgemini s digital transformation capabilities by understanding clients changing needs and market trends
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.
What We Offer
Your career matters to you and is important to us too. Because your goals and needs are constantly evolving, we offer visibility, leeway and support to help you grow and progress in your career. This approach builds notably on our comprehensive competency framework, our personal development, training and career management programs, and our University innovative and business-focused learning curriculums.
We promote a culture of diversity. We believe working with talented individuals from different backgrounds and points of view is a strategic advantage and an ongoing opportunity. Diversity enriches our creative solutions and adds value for our clients.
With the digital tech sector growing at a rapid pace and women significantly underrepresented in the industry, we are determined to inspire and recruit more women into technology and build diverse teams that reflect the clients we serve.
Our Shared values have been at the heart of the group since our formation. They are honesty, boldness, trust, freedom, team spirit, modesty and fun. These values influence the way we meet client needs while respecting the regulatory requirements of each country in which we operate, and the way we promote ethically sound practices within Capgemini and in our partnerships.
Capgemini is committed to building a workforce of employees with diverse backgrounds and work experiences. We strongly encourage women, veterans and active military service personnel to apply.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.