Who you’ll be working with
Capgemini’s financial services specialists provide a complete range of services to help our clients capture sustainable business results. Our Financial Services Strategic Business Unit is a global organization which focuses on key financial services domains: Banking, Capital Markets, Insurance, Payments & Cards, Wealth and Asset Management, and Risk Management & Compliance. In addition to these domain areas, we have global practices that are dedicated to building innovative solutions in the areas of Business Information Management, Channels, Finance Transformation, Technology Development & Integration, and Testing.
The focus of you’re role
We are looking to recruit a Pega LSA – Lead System Architect for Capgemini Financial Services Digital Practice. This is a permanent, fulltime position and this represents a unique opportunity for someone to enhance their Digital Consulting career
What you’ll bring
- PEGA Lead System Architect with a number of years’ experience.
- Extensive hands on experience in case management Service Connector , API Data model and UI security in PEGA 8 version
- Preferable experience on PEGA CLM or PEGA KYC framework Analysis and debugging skill to solve issues within a strict timeline.
- Experience on working in Agile environment
- Experience on Relational Database Management Systems including architecting and designing for performance and scalability and working with Object to Relational Mapping schemes for distributed data access
- Fundamentals in Core Java Object Oriented concepts
- Excellent skills in MSSQL
- Should be proficient in SQL commands
What you’ll do
- Participate in the full delivery life- cycle for BPM development and systems integrations
- Maintain and develop expert knowledge of industry best practices
- Help identify and mitigate risks to our in-flight BPM projects
- Ability to apply key concepts and techniques in the design and building of components of a multi-process application
- Work with management and users to define, develop, and implement innovative business solutions
Why we’re different
At Capgemini, we help organisations across the world become more agile, more competitive and more successful. Smart, tailored, often-groundbreaking technical solutions to complex problems are the norm. But so, too, is a culture that’s as collaborative as it is forward thinking. Working closely with each other, and with our clients, we get under the skin of businesses and to the heart of their goals. You will too.
What we’ll offer you
Professional development. Accelerated career progression. An environment that encourages entrepreneurial spirit. It’s all on offer at Capgemini. And although collaboration is at the core of the way we work, we also recognise individual needs with a flexible benefits package you can tailor to suit you
A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of almost 220,000 team members in more than 40 countries. The Group reported 2019 global revenues of EUR 14.1 billion