A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of over 200,000 team members in more than 40 countries. The Group reported 2018 global revenues of EUR 13.2 billion (about $15.6 billion USD at 2018 average rate).
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.
Job Title: Pega LSA
Location: Houston TX
Job Description: 12 Years Experience Desired Pega Lead Systems Architect
- Provides consultative services to enable informed decisions for the client on each of concerned areas of project and program architecture design critical components.
- SDLC delivery methodology enterprise view platforms quality assurance resourcing financials release management deployments.
- COE discussions dependency resolution vendor liaison Capable of data mining and assessing exiting work and to provide reports on these Customer focus teamwork abilities superior aptitude for analytical concepts oral and written communication skills.
- Relationship building skills Manage the overall key architecture and design areas of implementation Use expert consulting skills to manage project scope and client expectations Must know Pega PRPC technology along with few other BPM overall knowledge and concepts.
- Working closely with Lead Business Architect and guide development team in the delivery of highly functioning and usable Pega applications Lead implementation of complex design and development projects Apply Pega application design concepts case design principles and best practices on projects Leverage expert knowledge.
- Depth experience with the Pega architecture security model and service interfaces to build Pega based applications that are built for change are reusable and are maintainable Leverage deep understanding of Pega Platform including application debugging tools and features.
- Required Skills min 12 Years Experience Desired Pega Lead Systems Architect Certification TOGAF ITIL Scrum PMP Strong Technical Leadership and Consulting Skills Ability to solve the most common application requirements through deep understanding of features and patterns Track record of successful delivery implementations from scratch Strong design and implementation skills in an Agile development environment Good to have Appian
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.