About Capgemini <?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = “urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office” />
With more than 170,000 people in over 40 countries, Capgemini is one of the world’s foremost providers of consulting, technology and outsourcing services. The Group reported 2014 global revenues of EUR 10.5 billion. Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business and technology solutions that fit their needs and drive the results they want. A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore®, its worldwide delivery model.
Learn more about us at http://www.capgemini.com/ .
Rightshore ® is a trademark belonging to Capgemini
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Pega Lead System Architect
• Drives design and development for major components of focused solutions
• Ensures delivered work meets technical, functional, performance and business requirements as well as best practices as defined by the team/organization/industry
• Has an advanced understanding of PRPC V7.X tools and leads development activities
• Knowledge of PRPC V7.X architecture
• Ability to Translate business requirements into design/application builds
• Contributes to best practice definitions
• Critically reviews work of other team members
• Analyzes, Identifies and logs enhancements/bugs for PRPC V7.X
Drives delivery of assigned tasks on schedule
• Expands knowledge of capital markets & banking industry and processes/tools
• Maintains work status across projects using Project mgmt. Framework (PMF) and other internal tools
• Leads and participates in project teams
• Uses and promotes the use of best practice project management and testing tools by working in an Agile-SCRUM based work environment
• Executes other responsibilities and key result areas as assigned. Functional Expertise: • Strong technical acumen and ability to lead a development process
• Proficient in a variety of business processes/environments such as capital markets & banking
• Understands large-scale system implementation processes and methods.
• Proficient with technology-based tools and processes
• Committed to continuous learning and development
• Customer service orientation. Experience and Skills:
• Pega LSA Certified
• 12+ years of relevant industry experience
• 5+ years of Architecture and Design of complex applications experience in Enterprise Applications.
• Experience with integration technologies and database applications such as, but not limited to: SOAP, Oracle, DB2, MS/SQL and/or EJB. Strong object oriented design and implementation experience.