Any UK Base
An Overview of the Role
Capgemini work with some of the world’s largest brands, in some of the most interesting and complex projects posed in modern IT. The Pega Delivery Unit is one of the fastest growing areas within Capgemini UK and focuses on helping our clients achieve business value through using Pega.
We are looking for the highest-calibre individuals who exhibit a range attributes, skills and experience, enabling them to deliver rapid value to our clients by Architecting and delivering Pega platforms utilising complex integration patterns, across the suite of products
You’ll be working across a wide spectrum of industry sectors, from Public Sector, Consumer Products, Automotive to Telecommunications. You’ll be working with our clients to transform their business using the Pega platform supported by the one of the largest eco system of Pega apps. You’ll experience variety, one day you could be working with the client to understand their business requirements, the next day you may start building a proof of concept with a development team moving onto developing the final solution that may be used by thousands of end users.
Working closely with clients, you’ll analyse exactly what they need. Then you’ll design and develop the right solution to exceed their expectations using your business needs and technical Pega configuration and coding experience. But whatever the project, you’ll indulge your passion for business change and Pega and your love of exploring ideas. And qualities like these will help you become the person clients turn to when they face their most complex challenges.
The role will involve
- Develop and document detailed understandings of client requirements in commercial engagements, translating those requirements into functional specifications and technical needs.
- Facilitate client requirements gathering sessions with external and internal stakeholders; documenting those requirements into use cases, activity diagrams and functional specifications.
- Provide support and stewardship to junior staff, notably PEGA Bas, and work collaboratively with the wider Pega practice.
- Work with other Pega practice leads on new/existing implementations to ensure timely and effective delivery of requirements documentation in line with agreed upon project hours.
- Lead efforts to evaluate, select, recommend and implement appropriate software & system solutions that support and enable the delivery of eCommerce applications.
- Identify and present process improvements for requirements gathering and documentation of those requirements.
- Update base functionality templates that reflect current version capabilities of the Pega solution.
- Possess a thorough understanding of Pega administrative functionality;
- Maintains awareness of new and emerging features, competitors and market trends
- Experience as a Business Analyst or technical Project Manager in an BPM, digital or related environment
- Build and maintain relationships with clients through continuous engagements and prompt respond to client requests, queries and actions.
- Proven experience using BPM project methodology
- Experienced in consulting with a track record of client facing engagements.
- Be comfortable in fast paced environment and management of multiple initiatives simultaneously.
- Strong analytical skills and demonstrated understanding of how to interpret customer business needs and translate them into requirements.
- Excellent in writing effective client documentation including functional specifications, process flow maps, and use cases.
While we’re a global consultancy, we’re made up of supportive, close-knit communities. Everyone wants to get the best solutions for our customers and create the best working environment.
Potential is just as important to us as having the required skills. If you have the right mindset, we might be able to provide you with bespoke training. So if you’re not sure you have all the skills you need, but you’re still passionate about the role, please apply and we’ll see if we can support you.
Capgemini positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We are committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best people to deliver innovative, world-class solutions for our clients. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us. Our comprehensive flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies enable our employees to balance their individual, family and work-life needs.
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.