Financial Services is part of a global organization. The practice in Stockholm continue to grow within Pega and we are looking for certified experts. We are a fun team with more than 30 enthusiastic and driven colleagues with different backgrounds and different experiences.
- Improve the customer experience – create customer journeys and realize these with agile teams
- Streamline and automate work procedures and processes with digital solutions
- Establish new digital platforms to streamline business process and operations
About the role as a Pega consultant
Pega is a multifaceted platform. Together with experienced and specialized colleagues, you help our customers with everything from advice in early stages to the implementation and integration of the Pega platform. In a Pega project you will have different opportunities and roles to pursue depending on your previous experience and background. You will work with some of the Swedish largest banks and insurance companies and you will work in projects that help our customers to realize their digital visions in reality; we make it happen!
We are looking for you that have experience from Pega; either from a position as a Developer or System Architect. You have a great drive to develop and adopt new technology.
We prefer that you have a relevant university degree and you need to have good knowledge of English in speech and writing. You are used to work in agile and test-driven environment. You are used to work with rules and frameworks, and have knowledge of AML and KYC. Preference will be given to candidates with previous consulting or client service delivery experience, and candidates who have one or more certifications SA, SSA or LSA.
As a person you are highly motivated to reach top result in your projects and to help our clients to reach full business impact of their IT-Projects. You are striving to develop yourself and you take own initiatives to solve the challenges that our clients are facing. Furthermore, you have a great passion for working as a consultant!
What we offer
- International career opportunities and fantastic networks of expertise.
- With over 1500 colleagues only in Sweden, you are surrounded by a broad and tech-intensive community, and the education catalog contains over 500 courses and certifications.
- Innovative projects with well-known clients, with world-leading partners and the security of being employed in a long-standing and successful organization
- Becoming part of an open culture where diversity is one of our most important guiding principles. We are continuously involved in initiatives to promote equality and women in tech; we run HBTQ networks and invest in inclusion in all our initiatives and staff activities – from sports club to arts association.
We are connected to collective agreements and of course offer a competitive monthly salary, contract pension, a broad insurance cover and many benefits.
In our surveys, our employees emphasize in particular
- A friendly culture with great freedom of action
- Supportive managers and an open conversation climate
- Good values and a strong focus on diversity
- A sustainable workload and a fine balance between work and leisure
A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of almost 220,000 team members in more than 40 countries. The Group reported 2019 global revenues of EUR 14.1 billion.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. Get the future you want.