A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of 200,000 team members in over 40 countries. The Group reported 2017 global revenues of EUR 12.8 billion. http://www.capgemini.com. Rightshore®is a trademark belonging to Capgemini
Title: Pega developer
· Drives design and development for major components of focused solutions
· Ensures delivered work meets technical, functional, performance and business requirements as well as best practices as defined by the team/organization/industry
· Has an advanced understanding of PEGA PRPC V7.X tools and leads development activities
· Knowledge of PEGA PRPC V7.X architecture
· Ability to Translate business requirements into design/application builds
· Contributes to best practice definitions
· Critically reviews work of other team members
· Analyzes, Identifies and logs enhancements/bugs for PEGA PRPC V7.X
· Drives delivery of assigned tasks on schedule
· Expands knowledge of capital markets & banking industry and processes/tools
· Leads and participates in project teams
· Uses and promotes the use of best practice project management and testing tools by working in an Agile-SCRUM based work environment
· Executes other responsibilities and key result areas as assigned.
Experience and Skills
· Pega SSA Certified
· 10+ years of relevant industry experience
· 5+ years of Architecture and Design of complex applications experience in Enterprise Applications.
· Experience with integration technologies and database applications such as, but not limited to: SOAP, Oracle, DB2, MS/SQL and/or EJB. Strong object oriented design and implementation experience.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant: http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law