The speed of change is throwing traditional business methods into question and disrupting the relevance of entire industries. Capgemini, a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services, is at the forefront of innovation and well placed to address opportunities for our clients in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organisations to realise their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company with over 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of EUR 17 billion. Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com.
Let’s talk about the team:
As a Pega Developer (CSSA) you will be responsible for designing and implementing business process management applications and features using PEGA platform v8.x
- Application and use case design within Pega PRPC
- Develop various Pega components – case design, flows, flow actions, assignments etc.
- Perform peer reviews and ensure compliance with application quality, coding, UI and Corporate standards
- Adhere to Pega systems design principles and development guardrails, and enforce best practices in Pega
- Support sessions with business and IT teams and lead the effort in gathering and understanding requirements and use cases
- Evaluate business requirements and help coordinate and facilitate the technical design of the solution
- Ensure the business and technical design of the delivered solution matches customer functional requirements, and commits to Customer Success
- Build stakeholder support and engagement for successful delivery
Let’s talk about your qualifications and experience:
- 3-6 years’ experience across Pega and Java technologies
- Pega CSSA with development experience in Pega Enterprise Applications with Pega v8 or above
- Experience in any of the RDBMS
- Experience in web service design and development
- Ability to program a PRPC solution considering the present application scenario and business requirements
- Experience in Agile ways of working at scale
- Experience of working with distributed teams across multiple locations
- Experience on Pega banking frameworks such as CPM/CS-FS, CLM-FS, Smart Dispute, Marketing – desirable
Technology stack experience in:
- JVM, Session Management, Ajax in PRPC, Tracer, DB trace, MSSQL, Oracle
- PRPC Work Object Relationships, Specialization techniques, Rule Resolution / Inheritance / Circumstancing, Persistence, Agents, Functions / Java API, Services, Connectors, PRPC Multi-node architecture and caching
- Apache Tomcat, Web Sphere, server deployment, configuring & troubleshooting.
- REST / SOAP / XML
- Object oriented design and implementation
- SQL, UNIX, Oracle, Windows, Java, Shell scripting, Websphere, Middleware (MQ, DP, APIC)
Let’s talk about what’s in it for you!
Passionate people are Capgemini’s Ace of Spades – join us to discover a career that will challenge, support and inspire you. Working at Capgemini you’ll find the rewards are more than just financial. You will work alongside some very smart and inspiring people on exciting projects and you will also enjoy incredible benefits. We offer flexible work practices and 40 hours of self-development every year with a huge selection of learning opportunities to choose from.
As “Architects of Positive Futures”, Capgemini actively supports the community in 3 ways:
Diversity and Inclusion - we believe diversity of thought fuels excellence and innovation, which is why we positively encourage applications from suitably qualified candidates regardless of their gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, religion, ability, intersex status or age. To support our commitment to diversity and inclusion, we celebrate special events and days of significance that are important to our employees such as Diwali, Bastille Day, Pride, IDAHOBIT, IWD and International day of people with Disabilities. Our Employee Resource Groups Women@Capgemini and OutFront support the grassroots passion of employees to drive our diversity agenda and effect change.
Digital inclusion - at Capgemini we are using our skills to drive social impact initiatives focusing on helping society address the impact of the digital and automation revolution. We also provide employees with opportunities to give back to the community through charity projects and volunteer days.
Environmental Sustainability - Capgemini joined the CDP’s (Carbon Disclosure Project) prestigious “A list” for its commitment to the Net-Zero economy. We are focusing on helping our clients transform towards more sustainable business models and committing to reduce our own carbon emissions (GHG) by 20% per employee by 2020.
Recognised by Ethisphere as one of the World’s Most Ethical Companies for the last 8 years in a row, ethics and values are at the heart of Capgemini’s corporate culture and business. Embedded in our DNA, our seven values – Honesty, Boldness, Trust, Team Spirit, Freedom, Fun and Modesty – have remained the same since company inception in 1967. To see how we bring these values to life, click here to listen to some of our employee’s stories.
Come join us, bring your whole self to work, create new possibilities for you, your customers and your community and help us to be Architects of Positive Futures.
Please note unsolicited resumes from employment agencies or other third parties will not be considered.