We continue to grow within Pega and we need certified experts – Are you in for this challenge?
Together with experienced and specialized colleagues, you help our customers with everything from advice in early stages to the implementation and integration of the Pega platform. Our global experience and expertise within Pega give us a unique opportunity to effectively solve our customers’ challenges when it comes to quickly introducing changes to new business needs and opportunities.
We continuously help you to develop your skills, certifications and interesting customer assignments for a solid career development.
- Experience in BPM / CRM development
- Good knowledge of both Swedish and English, oral as writing
- A great drive to develop and adopt new technology
Preferably certified within Pega as:
What we offer
- International career opportunities and fantastic networks of expertise. With over 1500 colleagues only in Sweden, you are surrounded by a broad and tech-intensive community, and the education catalog contains over 500 courses and certifications.
- Innovative projects with well-known clients, with world-leading partners and the security of being employed in a long-standing and successful organization
- Becoming part of an open culture where Diversity is one of our most important guiding principles. We are continuously involved in initiatives to promote equality and women in tech; we run HBTQ networks and invest in inclusion in all our initiatives and staff activities – from sports club to arts association. Read more about Capgemini as employer here
We are connected to collective agreements and of course offer a competitive monthly salary, contract pension, a broad insurance cover and many benefits.
In our surveys, our employees emphasize in particular:
- A friendly culture with great freedom of action
- Supportive managers and an open conversation climate
- Good values and a strong focus on diversity
- A sustainable workload and a fine balance between work and leisure