A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of over 200,000 team members in more than 40 countries. The Group reported 2018 global revenues of EUR 13.2 billion (about $15.6 billion USD at 2018 average rate).
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.
Job Title: Pega Developer
Job Type: Full Time
Location: Charlotte, NC
- Development of PRPC features on BPM side.
- Creation of rule types UI and correspondence features.
- Creation of rules management and associated tools such as export import tools skimming and bulk processing tools.
- PPRC configurations such as MQ File email server Scan station and other configurations.
- Scalability and reuse of the application in development.
- Creation of enterprise class structure that is scalable and extensible.
- Develop PRPC integration capabilities.
- Development of PRPC security model integrating PRPC with external managed security such as SSO and LDAP.
- PRPC architecture and its relation to J2EE architecture.
- Performance tuning and optimization of PRPC implementations.
- Usage of application preflight tool PAL DB Trace Profiler tool SMA console PegaAES.
Disclaimer: Capgemini America Inc. and its U.S. affiliates are EEO/AA employers. Capgemini conducts all employment-related activities without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, disability, citizenship status, genetics, or status as a Vietnam-era, special disabled and other covered veteran status. Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant: http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-