Capgemini Financial Services requires an experienced Pega CSSA to join the Digital Customer Experience (DCX) practice.
- Participate in the full delivery life-cycle for BPM development and systems integrations
- Maintain and develop expert knowledge of industry best practices
- Help identify and mitigate risks to our in flight BPM projects
- Ability to apply key concepts and techniques in the design and building of components of a multi-process application
- Ability to build and lead architecture discussions
- Work with management and users to define, develop, and implement innovative business solutions
Essential Skills and Experience
- At least 2 cycles of PRPC implementation experience
- Hands on experience in PRPC Integration with other systems .
- CSSA Certified, OCJP Certified .
- Strong communication and presentation skills Primary Skills (Must have)
- Good understanding PPRC properties, types and relevance
- Understand the decision types and decision rules in PRPC
- Possesses good knowledge on PRPC construction and debugging tools such as tracer utility, clipboard, app accelerators, documentation tools, expression builders and form builders
- Sound understanding of user interfaces both PRPC out of the box and generic .
- Good understating of PRPC flows, interpretation of flow shapes, SLAs, tickets, interpretation of complex flow shapes for business scenarios, activities, activity step methods, OOTB activities
- Good handle on correspondence and reporting features in PRPC .
- Understand the rules management and associated tools such as export &amp; import tools, skimming and bulk processing tools.
- Good at PPRC configurations such as PDM, email server, Scan station and other configurations
- Knowledge of any other BPM Tool • Insurance/Banking Domain knowledge
With more than 190,000 people, Capgemini is present in over 40 countries and celebrates its 50th Anniversary year in 2017. A global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing services, the Group reported 2016 global revenues of EUR 12.5 billion. Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness. A deeply multicultural organisation, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore®, its worldwide delivery model.
Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com.
Rightshore® is a trademark belonging to Capgemini
What we’ll offer you
Professional development. Accelerated career progression. An environment that encourages entrepreneurial spirit. It’s all on offer at Capgemini. And although collaboration is at the core of the way we work, we also recognise individual needs with a flexible benefits package you can tailor to suit you.
Why we’re different
At Capgemini, we help organisations across the world become more agile, more competitive and more successful. Smart, tailored, often-groundbreaking technical solutions to complex problems are the norm. But so, too, is a culture that’s as collaborative as it is forward thinking. Working closely with each other, and with our clients, we get under the skin of businesses and to the heart of their goals. You will too. Capgemini positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of age, disability, family or care responsibilities, gender and gender identity, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race (which includes colour, caste, nationality and ethnic or national origins), religion or belief, sexual orientation, social or educational background. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us. Our comprehensive flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies enable our employees to balance their individual, family and work-life needs. Please let us know if you consider yourself to have a disability that requires an adjustment to help facilitate your application, interview or the joining process. We would like to retain your details for approximately 24 months, in case any suitable positions arise during that time. However, if you would prefer us not to, please let us know.