Qualifications Bachelor s Degree or equivalent
- 6 years of experience with 3 years of hands on experience on implementation Candidate needs to be a Pega Certified System Architect CSA
- Should be expert on Pega 7 x Pega8 x and should be certified or prepared to upgrade their certification in latest version of Pega
- Pega development experience with expertise building User Interfaces using Sections Harness and HTML Stream rules
- Implemented various PRPC components like Decision tables Decision Maps
- Declarative expressions Decision Rules and When Rules
- Experience with process methodology development methodologies Agile SDLC Iterative strongly preferred
- Should have had exposure to a variety of technologies including but not limited to WebSphere or WebLogic J2EE JSP Servlets EJB XML Java NET Oracle DB2 and MS SQL Skilled in Class structure design in developing PRPC applications
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
What we offer:
Your career matters to you and is important to us too. Because your goals and needs are constantly evolving, we offer visibility, leeway and support to help you grow and progress in your career. This approach builds notably on our comprehensive competency framework, our personal development, training and career management programs, and our University innovative and business-focused learning curriculums.
We promote a culture of diversity. We believe working with talented individuals from different backgrounds and points of view is a strategic advantage and an ongoing opportunity. Diversity enriches our creative solutions and adds value for our clients.
With the digital tech sector growing at a rapid pace and women significantly underrepresented in the industry, we are determined to inspire and recruit more women into technology and build diverse teams that reflect the clients we serve.
Our Shared values have been at the heart of the group since our formation. They are honesty, boldness, trust, freedom, team spirit, modesty and fun. These values influence the way we meet client needs while respecting the regulatory requirements of each country in which we operate, and the way we promote ethically sound practices within Capgemini and in our partnerships.
Capgemini is committed to building a workforce of employees with diverse backgrounds and work experiences. We strongly encourage women, veterans and active military service personnel to apply.