Financial Services is part of a global organization at Capgemini. The practice in Stockholm continue to grow within Pega. We are a fun team with more than 30 enthusiastic and driven colleagues with different backgrounds and different experiences.
We are working with the largest bank and insurance companies in Sweden. Our projects:
- Improve the customer experience – create customer journeys and realize these with agile teams
- Streamline and automate work procedures and processes with digital solutions
- Establish new digital platforms to streamline business process and operations
About the role as a Pega consultant
If you enjoy working in a fast pace agile environment and enjoy being in the mix between IT and business, then the Pega consultant role could be interesting for you. As a Pega Consultant you will work with some of the Swedish largest bank and insurance companies and you will work in projects that help our customers to realize their digital visions in reality; we make it happen!
Pega systems offers a multifaceted platform and if you like process engineering and optimizing business solutions, then you will be able to challenge yourself and grow. In a Pega project you will have different opportunities and roles to pursue depending on your previous experience and background. The common BA roles include Business Architect (BA) and Lead Business Architect (LBA), but you can also work as a Project Manager.
For example, as a Pega Business Architect your main task is to ensure that the client builds business process solutions that maximize business value and customer experience. As a BA you will work with requirements engineering; including As-Is and To-Be business process analysis, flow charting, functional design and data mapping. It is a business analyst role but with a technical touch where you will work hands on with the system, together in collaboration with developers, testers, SME’s and key business stakeholders.
We are looking for you that have experience from Pega; either from a position as a Business Analyst, Lead Business Analyst or Project Manager.
You have a relevant university degree and you need to have good knowledge of English. Swedish is not mandatory but very good to know. Experience of managing and interacting with various stakeholders – for example developers, testers, business representatives, steering committee – is a requirement.
You are used to work agile and test-driven and you have experience in any of the following industries; banking, insurance, public sector or telecommunications. You are used to work with rules and frameworks and operating expertise. Furthermore, you are used to act as a bridge between business and IT – process mapping and change management.
In order to succeed in the role as a Pega consultant, you need to be a highly skilled, driven and collaborative business analyst with attention to details but also have a full understanding of the “bigger picture”. Preference will be given to candidates with previous consulting or client service delivery experience, candidates who have SME process knowledge in the financial industry or insurance business, CRM implementation experience. If you have a Pega certification that is strongly meriting.
As a person you are goal-oriented and used to handle all part of a project’s different stakeholders. You are highly motivated to reach top result in your projects and to help our clients to reach full business impact of their IT-Projects. You are striving to develop yourself and you take own initiatives to solve the challenges that our clients are facing. Furthermore, you have a great passion for working as a consultant!
What we offer
- International career opportunities and fantastic networks of expertise.
- With over 1500 colleagues only in Sweden, you are surrounded by a broad and tech-intensive community, and the education catalog contains over 500 courses and certifications.
- Innovative projects with well-known clients, with world-leading partners and the security of being employed in a long-standing and successful organization
- Becoming part of an open culture where diversity is one of our most important guiding principles. We are continuously involved in initiatives to promote equality and women in tech; we run HBTQ networks and invest in inclusion in all our initiatives and staff activities – from sports club to arts association.
We are connected to collective agreements and of course offer a competitive monthly salary, contract pension, a broad insurance cover and many benefits.
In our surveys, our employees emphasize in particular
- A friendly culture with great freedom of action
- Supportive managers and an open conversation climate
- Good values and a strong focus on diversity
- A sustainable workload and a fine balance between work and leisure
A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of almost 220,000 team members in more than 40 countries. The Group reported 2019 global revenues of EUR 14.1 billion.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. Get the future you want
Please send in your application as soon as possible. During the current travel restrictions due to Corona pandemic, we will prioritize your application if you are located in Sweden and preferably Stockholm.