With more than 180,000 people in over 40 countries, Capgemini is one of the world’s foremost providers of consulting, technology and outsourcing services. The Group reported 2014 global revenues of EUR 10.5 billion. Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business and technology solutions that fit their needs and drive the results they want. A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore®, its worldwide delivery model. Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com.
As a Lead Business Architect you will:
- Lead the business team in gathering requirements and choosing the best way to implement requirements leveraging the Pegasystem software and DCO capabilities.
- Understand business process and business requirements of the customers and translating them to requirements artifacts such as BRD/Functional spec/Use stories.
- Help to insure that the requirements management and facilitation best practices are adhered to include management of artifacts through traceability, version control and change control.
- Help to document business rules and assist with work type structure from the perspective of the business needs.
- Design and configure rules and flows and assist with the draft user interface and draft process flow development.
- Function as an Information Technology Business Analyst by understanding business requirements and transforming those requirements into data mapping specs.
- Effectively communicate with internal teams and clients to deliver user interface requirements like Graphical User Interfaces, Screen and Interface mock-ups.
- Understand interface /integration technologies and a good understanding of customers’ needs so they can be translated into requirements
- Desired Skills and Experience
- Strong understanding of Pega methodologies.
- Clear and concise communication skills with the ability to adapt to diverse target audiences
- Pega Certified Business Architect is a plus.
- BachelorDegree in any IT decipline
- End to end project experience
- Strong leadership, mentoring, coaching and motivational skills