Our client is revamping its credit risk infrastructures through its credit architecture program of work. As part of this work our client is looking to recruit number of developers to join the core system technology department to work on in-house build of its Credit Architecture platform.
- Responsible for developing application using Java language and spring framework (SpringBoot, Spring Data, Spring Cloud Stream) and related technologies.
- Responsible for executing software development from conceptual phase to testing phase.
- Working with vendors and business analyst and End Users within organization.
- Responsible for mentoring junior developers.
Essential Skills & Prerequisites
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science (or equivalent experience)
- 4+ years of software development experience
- 1+ years of Core Java 7 and above experience
- 2+ years hands on Java Multithreading, distributed architectures in a professional experience
- Fundamental knowledge of distributed Architectures, SOA, Micro-services, PaaS
- Good working knowledge of Linux.
Experience in any one of the following:
- Spring Framework
- Cloud Foundry or similar cloud technology
- Familiar with containers and their technologies such as Kubernetes, Docker
- Deep knowledge of web services (restful and SOAP)
- Knowledge of design patterns.
- Should have worked in distributed agile model and continuous integration
- Understanding of how TDD/BDD should be implemented along with associated tooling (junit & jbehave)
- Should be hands-on and should be able to do code reviews, continuous integration & validation
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Must be a team player
- A Bachelor’s degree or higher preferably in Computer Science or IT.
- Additional experience on developing service based application
- Excellent analytical skills; Proficient in MS Office and able to produce board-level documentation
- Proven track record of participating in the delivery of credit risk technology solutions
- Fluency in written and spoken English; Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Self-starter who sets and meets challenging personal targets; Detailed person, with a big picture outlook
- Understanding of current technologies employed by Tier 1 Investment Banking Institutions
Financial Services Global Business Unit, APAC
Years of exp required
Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or IT
No of vacancies