Core Services is home to business specialists who support the UK business and the global teams based in the UK. Its aim is to provide both the processes and framework that underpin the business and specialist expertise to support initiatives.
To support the Payroll Manager with the internal delivery of the overall Capgemini payroll service to all 7000+ UK and seconded employees working closely with the Capgemini Payroll Provider, responsible for an internal team of administrators who provide a number of core activities to support the payroll service. Provide support and guidance to the Core team on new legislation and updated processes.
• Payroll review and BACS sign off
• Provide support, training and guidance to the core team on new legislation and updated processes
• Management of sensitive and critical transactions
• Project delivery and UAT sign off
• Business Engagement
• Providing expert and specialist payroll advice to stakeholders and manage complex payroll issues
• Ensuring adherence to SLAs, Policies and Legislation
• Payroll Account reconciliations
• Previous experience at Team Lead/Supervisor level for a mid to large payroll service
• Experience of supporting team management
• Focus on developing and coaching team members and fostering an environment of growth
• Excellent communication skills both written and oral • High level of attention to detail
• Strong organisational skills
• Agility in work approach
• Strong stakeholder management and interpersonal skills, with the ability to listen, engage and communicate with different levels of people within the organisation
• High achievement drive, showing enthusiasm for work and commitment to delivering excellence
Professional development. Accelerated career progression. An environment that encourages entrepreneurial spirit. It’s all on offer at Capgemini. And although collaboration is at the core of the way we work, we also recognise individual needs with a flexible benefits package you can tailor to suit you.
At Capgemini, we help organisations across the world become more agile, more competitive and more successful. Smart, tailored, often-groundbreaking technical solutions to complex problems are the norm. But so, too, is a culture that’s as collaborative as it is forward thinking. Working closely with each other, and with our clients, we get under the skin of businesses and to the heart of their goals. You will too. Capgemini positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We are committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best people to deliver innovative, world-class solutions for our clients. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us. Our comprehensive flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies enable our employees to balance their individual, family and work-life needs.
This role is open to applications through our Relaunch@Capgemini programme for individuals who have been on a Career Break of between 2 and 10 years. We understand that you won’t necessarily match every requirement on the job description but please do apply for the vacancy that best meets your area of expertise. Further details on the programme can be found at https://www.capgemini.com/gb-en/careers/relaunchcapgemini/