Who you’ll be working with
Core Services is home to business specialists who support the UK business and the global teams based in the UK. Its aim is to provide both the processes and framework that underpin the business and specialist expertise to support initiatives.
The focus of your role
You will work within the Nairn based HR Payroll Team and this role is accountable for the internal delivery of the Capgemini payroll service to the UK business and 7000+ UK and seconded employees. Working closely with the Capgemini Payroll Provider, you will be responsible for an internal team who support the delivery of the payroll service. A key deliverable of your role will be to provide expert and specialist payroll advice to your stakeholders in the business.
What you’ll do
• Payroll and BACS sign off
• Tax Year End Payroll and P11D management and sign off
•Support and guidance to the core team on new legislation and updated processes
• Management of sensitive and critical transactions
• Project delivery and sign off
• Audit compliance and delivery
• Drive and Deliver best practice through continuous improvement in team performance and development
• Ensuring adherence to SLAs, Policies and Legislation
What you’ll bring
• Experienced at a supervisory or management level with an established track record in developing and managing payroll delivery service
• Effective leadership and team management skills
• A People manager with a passion for developing the team
• Excellent communication skills both written and oral
• High level of attention to detail
• Strong organisational skills and agility in your work approach
• Strong stakeholder management and interpersonal skills, with the ability to listen, engage and communicate with different levels of people within the organisation
• High achievement drive, showing enthusiasm for work and commitment to delivering excellence
What we’ll offer you
Professional development. Accelerated career progression. An environment that encourages entrepreneurial spirit. It’s all on offer at Capgemini. And although collaboration is at the core of the way we work, we also recognise individual needs with a flexible benefits package you can tailor to suit you.
Why we’re different
At Capgemini, we help organisations across the world become more agile, more competitive and more successful. Smart, tailored, often-groundbreaking technical solutions to complex problems are the norm. But so, too, is a culture that’s as collaborative as it is forward thinking. Working closely with each other, and with our clients, we get under the skin of businesses and to the heart of their goals. You will too. Capgemini positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We are committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best people to deliver innovative, world-class solutions for our clients. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us. Our comprehensive flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies enable our employees to balance their individual, family and work-life needs.