Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online.
Remote work from Poland only
What do you need to start?
- Fluent English and very good communication skills
- 2-3 years’ experience on individual position within end2end Payroll area – preferably with responsibility of query handling and queue management
- Knowledge of process specific systems/tools (Case management system – preferably Zendesk, but not exclusively), SAP, SuccessFactors, Time and attendance systems, Document management systems)
- Process mind-set with proven understanding of core payroll and operational processes
- Good knowledge of MS Office – especially MS Excel
- Work organization, independence and accuracy
- Attention to details and very good analytical skills
- Readiness to work in shifts (Monday-Friday, between 8 a.m. and 7/8 p.m.)
What duties will help you grow?
- Demonstrate expert knowledge of processes and procedures relevant to payroll area
- Understanding the customer service side of payroll activities and managing payroll requests from employees and team workload monitoring and prioritizing
- Setting up standards in customer care & validating the deliverables based on KPI/SLAs and quality measures
- Process payroll requests client’s queries and escalations and provide clarification of payroll policies and procedures
- Organize knowledge sharing sessions internal and cross teams, update all required process documentation (process maps and procedures) and other documentation within agreed timeframes
What have we prepared for you?
Personal and professional development:
- Development programs, external courses, education & certificates co-funding
- NEXT platform with free access to Pluralsight, TED talks, Coursera materials, and virtual trainings: Excel, VBA, RPA, customer care and more.
Our famous atmosphere:
- We don't have a rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities and world – changing initiatives like Grant Program. We are a big company with unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and… simply like each other!
A lot of benefits:
- Private medical care, which can be extended by a package of dental services purchased on preferential terms.
- Private life insurance which can be extended by oncology package purchased on preferential terms.
- Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to Capgemini.
- Access to Inspiro Audiobooks & MyBenefit (cinema tickets, Multisport and more).
- Offices in great locations, car leasing program, carpooling options and bicycle parking.
Who are we?
Being one of us means stability of employment and constant development among other great people. We want to share with you our experience and exchange it for yours in a mutual partnership.
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. Our scope is wide. One of our units is Business Services created by extraordinary people who provide solutions to our international clients in areas such as HR, Finance & Accounting, Supply Chain or Business Transformation.
Do you want to get to know us better? Watch a short video: https://youtu.be/K8v_UJ7CH8c
Do you have any additional questions about working at Capgemini? Check our Instagram (@capgeminipl) or visit our Facebook profile (Capgemini Polska).