Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online.
What do you need to start?
- Experience of managing employee life cycle activities like personal/job/pay changes, HR documentation, New hire/onboarding, transfers, leave & absences, promotions, relocations, separations, etc.
- System data entry experience (SAPHRON, SuccessFactors, Workday, Oracle, etc.) – any one mandatory
- Experience of maintaining data in excel, Pivot, V Look up
- Good working knowledge of MS Office
- Handle complex problems raised by client and provide solution
What duties will help you grow?
- Respond to client’s queries accurately (via phone, live chat, email and case management system)
- Process, maintain & administer HR transactions & provide support (e.g. joiners/leavers, personal/job/pay data changes, promotions, employee records & documents, bonus, pension, annual compensation cycle, etc.)
- Process movements (transfers, relocations, international mobility, organization structure changes) and leave & absence requests
- Provide clarification of HR policies and procedures
- Manage assigned part of the process according to Capgemini methodology and/or agreed transition plan
What have we prepared for you?
Personal and professional development:
- Development programs, external courses, education & certificates co-funding
- NEXT platform with free access to Pluralsight, TED talks, Coursera materials, and virtual trainings: Excel, VBA, RPA, customer care and more.
Our famous atmosphere:
- We don’t have a rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities and world – changing initiatives like Grant Program. We are a big company with unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and… simply like each other!
A lot of benefits:
- Private medical care, which can be extended by a package of dental services purchased on preferential terms.
- Private life insurance which can be extended by oncology package purchased on preferential terms.
- Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to Capgemini.
- Access to Inspiro Audiobooks & MyBenefit (cinema tickets, Multisport and more).
- Offices in great locations, car leasing program, carpooling options and bicycle parking.
Who are we?
Being one of us means stability of employment and constant development among other great people. We want to share with you our experience and exchange it for yours in a mutual partnership.
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. Our scope is wide. One of our units is Business Services created by extraordinary people who provide solutions to our international clients in areas such as HR, Finance & Accounting, Supply Chain or Business Transformation.
Do you want to get to know us better? Watch a short video: https://youtu.be/K8v_UJ7CH8c
Do you have any additional questions about working at Capgemini? Check our Instagram (@capgeminipl) or visit our Facebook profile (Capgemini Polska).