Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online.
The purpose of this role is to manage the overall payroll processes for a well-established retail UK brand within Digital Employee Operations. This involves managing the contract effectively on a daily basis including end-to-end payroll processes and leadership. It also includes managing transition of new scope, developing team and providing employees with growth opportunities. Building strong client relationship and strong leadership is also expected.
What do you need to start?
- Minimum 8 years of professional experience in end2end payroll area and minimum 4 years of experience in people management
- Strong client management skills and excellent communication skills in English
- Leadership and organizational skills to meet deadlines and manage a team that provides high quality payroll service
- Expert knowledge in a field of UK payroll, benefits and labor law
- Very good knowledge of Case management system (preferably Zendesk but not only), SAP SuccessFactors, Time and attendance systems, Document management systems, MS Excel
- Analytical and critical problem-solving thinking
It's not essential, but we appreciate if you also have:
- Experience in transitions and transformation projects
- Proactive and positive mindset, solution-focused and able to work in a very dynamic multi-cultural changing environment
What duties will help you grow?
- Delights the client by ensuring that all deliverables, all deadlines and targets agreed are met according to Client’s expectations
- Ensures payroll is processed in an accurate, compliant and timely manner
- Leads and motivates team members and encourages professional development
- Ensures that transitions and change management are delivered according to standard and methodology
- Accurately forecasts and manages costs and profitability for the project taking care of care of quality improvements and client’s satisfaction
What have we prepared for you?
Personal and professional development:
- Development programs, external courses, education & certificates co-funding
- NEXT platform with free access to Pluralsight, TED talks, Coursera materials, and virtual trainings: Excel, VBA, RPA, customer care and more.
Our famous atmosphere:
- We don't have a rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities and world – changing initiatives like Grant Program. We are a big company with unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and… simply like each other!
A lot of benefits:
- Private medical care, which can be extended by a package of dental services purchased on preferential terms.
- Private life insurance which can be extended by oncology package purchased on preferential terms.
- Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to Capgemini.
- Access to Inspiro Audiobooks & MyBenefit (cinema tickets, Multisport and more).
- Offices in great locations, car leasing program, carpooling options and bicycle parking.
Who are we?
Being one of us means stability of employment and constant development among other great people. We want to share with you our experience and exchange it for yours in a mutual partnership.
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. Our scope is wide. One of our units is Business Services created by extraordinary people who provide solutions to our international clients in areas such as HR, Finance & Accounting, Supply Chain or Business Transformation.
Do you want to get to know us better? Watch a short video: https://youtu.be/K8v_UJ7CH8c
Do you have any additional questions about working at Capgemini? Check our Instagram (@capgeminipl) or visit our Facebook profile (Capgemini Polska).