We are looking for a talented Payroll & HR Administration Specialist
On our teams, everyone counts – and we want your unique way of thinking.
You’re starting off your career and you want choices, responsibility and opportunities to keep learning? You bring the talent, and we’ll provide the rest!
Sharp and focused?
Interested in working with technology to better business?
Positive, creative, with a can-do attitude?
Flexible, open-minded, not afraid to take charge?
Highly collaborative yet results oriented?
Eager to learn and develop in a multicultural environment?
What you can expect from us.
Manage HR administration within the Shared Service function across Business Units
HR Administration of HR Life Cycle:
- Prepare employment offers and contracts, onboarding documents (Laptop, phone, etc.).
- Ensure staff records are well maintained and that periodic tidying up of records is undertaken.
- Update all internal folder and database and ask the IT service for all account creation and follow-up
- Ensure an up-to-date bank of document templates to support the HR function are maintained
- Communicates with employees and answers specific questions of employees
- Prepare terminations and off boarding documents (unemployment certificate, reference letter, etc.).
Responsible for the payroll cycle:
- Manage Payroll for a population of around 120 employees and expats
- Affiliate all employees to the Pension Fund
- Contact with all public administration (Tax, Family allowance, etc.)
- Declare all Insurance and accident to the proper Health fund
- Responsible for the periodic reporting to the cantonal authorities
- Fill in Group reporting (monthly or quarterly)
- Produce ad-hoc reports and statistics for the Swiss authorities
- Produce KPI for HR and Business
Onboard the new comers and introduce with all specific tools (activity, expense and policies, etc.)
Work closely with the mobility department
Supports HR Projects and Initiatives, e.g. e-files, HR systems, etc.
What we expect from you.
You have a HR Degree
You have 4 to 5 years’ experience in HR Administration, and within Swiss and international Payroll
You are able to work accurately, with attention to detail
You can work independently and pro-actively solutions oriented
You are fluent in German, English and French
You are flexible, with a great team spirit.
You have a high dose of flexibility and energy that helps you adapt in a rapidly changing environment.
Interested? We should talk!
Take your chance and apply now to email@example.com
Starting date: ASAP
Location: ZurichApply now