Role: Payments Business Product Owner
Location: New York, NY
Position: Full time
Minimum 8+ years of experience working in an IT Organization as part of a Payments group/Payments Transformation Program in the role of Business Product Owner. Must have experiences in multi-country implementation of leading Payments Product at large banks.
- Considerable knowledge, subject matter expertise and/or a proven record of success in products and solutions focusing on commercial payments, transaction banking, or payment hub solutions.
- Experience in: defining and documenting testable, technical and functional requirements; mapping high level solution design through to user story via defined process (utilizing Jira), including testability, using latest BDD methods (Gherkin/Cucumber executable test/acceptance criteria)
- Extensive abilities and/or a proven record of success in payment processing and financial services and success contributing to or managing specific workstreams that involve the following areas:
- Thorough understanding of Global Transaction Banking and Cash Management products
- Functional knowledge of money movement capabilities for High Value, Low Value and Instant Payments
- Knowledge of global clearing and market infrastructures (Fed, CHIPS, CHAPS, TARGET2, SWIFT, etc.)
- Working knowledge of Correspondent banking structure and NOS/VOS accounts
- Transaction life cycles of payment products and solutions (e.g., wires, ACH, check, money transfer, and card solutions);
- Financial operations, including settlement operations, reconciliation, and exception processing;
- Operations and administration of Financial Services businesses;
- Data and payment systems interactions including IT tools and technology
- Documentation and the identification of key controls within payment transaction lifecycles
- Strong Exposer to Payments & Cash Management technology and end-to-end lifecycle across ACH, RTGS, Real Time Payments, Open Banking.
- Good appreciation Cards and Payments industry global trends, regulatory and compliance initiatives
- Exposure to SWIFT & ISO 20022 Message Processing
- Payments Interface data mapping and solution design
- Exposure to Corporate Internet Banking & Direct Channels (Host2Host file transfers), Mobile banking, PSD2, Open Banking, Payments Service Provider (PSP), Distributed Ledger Technology (DLT) etc
- Adhered to process and tooling, and a systematic worker
- Deliver Business Requirements for strategic Payment Plant. Examples could include US ISO, APAC (Philippines / Swift requirements / Target 2) and Global ISO requirements
- Prioritize backlog for feature teams
- Lead / Support GTM (go-to-market) initiatives by developing solutions for target customers
- Lead and deliver large implementation program with responsibility across solution and delivery
- Responsible for a wide range of process activities beginning with the request for proposal through development, and final delivery of Build Projects, Package Implementation or Managed Services
- Working with client team members and executives to identify business requirements and subsequently working with, and leading others, in the initiating, planning, controlling, executing and closing the client's solution
- Responsible for the translation of the client's complex business requirements into formal agreements.
- Responsible for operational adherence
- Own & drive initiatives on solution strategy, IP creation and delivery
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.
- Your career matters to you and is important to us too. Because your goals and needs are constantly evolving, we offer visibility, leeway and support to help you grow and progress in your career. This approach builds notably on our comprehensive competency framework, our personal development, training and career management programs, and our University innovative and business-focused learning curriculums.
- We promote a culture of diversity. We believe working with talented individuals from different backgrounds and points of view is a strategic advantage and an ongoing opportunity. Diversity enriches our creative solutions and adds value for our clients.
- With the digital tech sector growing at a rapid pace and women significantly underrepresented in the industry, we are determined to inspire and recruit more women into technology and build diverse teams that reflect the clients we serve.
- Our Shared values have been at the heart of the group since our formation. They are honesty, boldness, trust, freedom, team spirit, modesty and fun. These values influence the way we meet client needs while respecting the regulatory requirements of each country in which we operate, and the way we promote ethically sound practices within Capgemini and in our partnerships.
- Capgemini is committed to building a workforce of employees with diverse backgrounds and work experiences. We strongly encourage women, veterans and active military service personnel to apply.
- Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
- `This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
- Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
- Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.