Payments Business Analyst – Chennai
- Should have experience writing and reviewing business requirements at the user and system level
• Should have Payments domain experience.
• Should be comfortable dealing with difficult stakeholders and opinionated developers and architects during facilitated sessions and during the development lifecycle
• Should understands and has some experience in selecting and executing elicitation techniques such as Interviews, Exploratory Prototypes, Facilitated Workshops, Focus Groups, Observation, User Task Analysis, Documentation Study and Surveys and overall Process Re-engineering
• Should be experienced in developing relationships with senior level customers
• Development and deployment of formal business analysis methods and tools to govern and control programs
• Should have good written and verbal communication skills
• Should be able to deliver and manage requirements to schedule, budget and scope; support provided as required and requested
• Should be able to work under general supervision; direction is specific and work is reviewed by supervisor at frequent milestones
• Should be able to work on occasional evening and weekend to meet deadlines
Good to have user story writing and agile experience
- Exposure to domestic and international payment flows
- Exposure to End to end payment lifecycle. (Not front end alone, should have knowledge on the processing of payment post initiation till it reaches clearing)
- Knowledge on clearing, settlement, accounting entries.
- Exposure to message formats like SWIFT( MT 101, 103, 202, COV, 900, 910,191) and ISO 20022( PACS 008, 004,003,009 and 002). Basic knowledge of PAIN message is enough
- Should have worked as a BA for atleast couple of years.
- Hands on experience in preparing FSD, processs flow diagrams, Gap analysis, ( knowledge on SQL is a plus)
- Experience on Agile is an additional advantage